WHAT CAUSES MEGAN FOX TO LOOK LIKE A WHORE?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
It’s the same thing with Maddison beer idk what it is. They look like whores: it’s the whore pheno idk what it is

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ttlurker, YungTrappa and 6 others
Dunno, but in my country they have the same vibe. If you search "bulgarian singer woman" you will see what I mean:

Download
Alisia New

Disgusting looking whores and they are popular for some reason. Trash country and culture.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, ShowerMaxxing, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
She has the typical 1000 cock stare - too much cock and women get this weird look on their faces, their eyes become like misaligned or something from staring closely at cock all day.
GBkVtzzaUAAy6rP.jpg
thousand-cock-stare-v0-pr1sq0xzxc9c1.jpeg
comment_1632954659LgE6aF52alMqF750rXcLGq,w400.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, ttlurker, YungTrappa and 13 others
She has the typical 1000 cock stare - too much cock and women get this weird look on their faces, their eyes become like misaligned or something from staring closely at cock all day.
GBkVtzzaUAAy6rP.jpg
true

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
downturned canthus

• +1
Reactions: ttlurker
GBkVtzzaUAAy6rP.jpg
Foid on 3rd image on the left (and right to the lesser extent) is a TERASTACY

• +1
Reactions: counterintuitive, YungTrappa, Ascеnd and 1 other person
GBkVtzzaUAAy6rP.jpg
That's the psycho stare, open eyes and "confident mouth".
A girl I talked to had this face all the time.
In the end when she friendzoned me she admitted she had lied as she was dating other guys at the moment.
I noticed she doesn't have emotions like me but I'm not evil, she's a big redflag.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Gonthar and SubhumanForever
Because she is.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, ShowerMaxxing, deadstock and 1 other person
Good looking people get labeled as sluts and whores because everyone assumes they are going around fucking all day

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ShowerMaxxing
She's honestly a femcel to me. Have you seen her thumb? Just google it. :feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: datboijj, greycel and deadstock
I would say her 1000 cock stare, started around the age 17, she still looked kinda innocent until then, probably didn't get too many cocks...

There is no soul in these woman. They gave away pieces of their soul one by one

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
This is the correct answer

I think the entire whore look, comes from the idea of them being tired almost. A whore is tired of the reality she is in.. and specifically, I think it's the cat eyes in conjunction with low PFH, that comes from not trying to open your eyes that much.
It also makes them look more conceited, and distrusting.
Cat eyes with no UEE, even with low PFH will look awake.
But cat eyes with UEE, and low PFH, means the girl is sleepy/tired, but still is made to look attractive (i.e. whorish).

Here is what I mean:

She's smiling, but doesn't look whorish, despite having cat eyes. No UEE

Now let's look at here where she has UEE, and cat eyes (ofc), but not low PFH:

She is looking normally here, not trying to close her eyes/ squint.

Now let's look at where she has her cat eyes, with UEE and low PFH:

Look at her eyes here:

Zoom in and look. It's her tired look, with low PFH and cat eyes. She's being forced to look pretty, whilst being done with life. It reminds us subconsciously of a whore.

Also I think smiling/not smiling hardly matters. Imagine her looking sleepy, with low PFH, UEE, and smiling. She will look like she's horny and drunk
If she has the same stuff but now is not smiling, that means she is thinking about her whore past.

Same with Megan Fox:

Zoom in on this pic on the left. She looks sleepy, and tired with low PFH and her UEE, despite having Cat eyes and PCT eyebrows made to look striking and hot. When we see this, we think she is sick of her life as being a whore.. being used for her looks etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Zenis, YungTrappa, hattrick and 1 other person
Good looking people get labeled as sluts and whores because everyone assumes they are going around fucking all day
True, they actually figure ugly women sleep around more. Uglies put out quick in attempt to keep guys, hotties try see how long they can use a guy without putting out

Fox has highly sexual look, her male equivalent would be Thurston - the roid, tat, tan look. Uk lads love it and insane for maximising “pull,” that’s the whole love island appeal. Zyzz embraced this look and went from WOW virgin to slayer

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar
View attachment 3092766
Fox has highly sexual look, her male equivalent would be Thurston - the roid, tat, tan look. Uk lads love it and insane for maximising “pull,” that’s the whole love island appeal. Zyzz embraced this look and went from WOW virgin to slayer
Nah
Megan Fox has a striking look, with vampire colouring.
Her male equivalent would be Ian sommerhalder.

As this one reddit user agrees:

And this random astrology bimbo:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: datboijj, Xangsane and ShowerMaxxing