what causes my nose to look like this

S

shave

Iron
31171545 357B 4E75 9AA4 D6330DD3D6E1

what causes it to look like this and how can i get more meat on it

Looks normal for your race

it’s upturned. nose noses i see are flat at the bottom with a 90 degree nasial angle
Nothing bad with it being “upturned” as you call it, your nasal bridge is straight and the reason you nostril show considerably is the the way you taking a pic, from the bottom, photo is taken with camera below the face

that rounded brow region... over for you if you're any older than 13

Nothing bad with it being “upturned” as you call it, your nasal bridge is straight and the reason you nostril show considerably is the the way you taking a pic, from the bottom, photo is taken with camera below the face
ok thank you. maybe i’m just over reacting

did you zoom in on your nose, or put the camera really close?

it’s upturned. nose noses i see are flat at the bottom with a 90 degree nasial angle
I think the problem is that it lacks protrusion. Upturned noses can still look good

I think the problem is that it lacks protrusion. Upturned noses can still look good
ok. thank you. that’s what i was trying to figure out. it just don’t stick out that much

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
that rounded brow region... over for you if you're any older than 13
i’m 20, but everyone tells me i look 14 and when i rub my head i can fill gaps. maybe i’m just a late bloomer. i should get my growth plates checked

Browridge 404

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
i’m 20, but everyone tells me i look 14 and when i rub my head i can fill gaps. maybe i’m just a late bloomer. i should get my growth plates checked
you would know if you were a late bloomer. how much have you grown in the last year?

no browridge and low nasal projection

• +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
Thought this was a female just from the forehead shape and upturn @Kingkellz

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
you dont get to choose what your nose shape comes out like

all you can do is mewing and no mouth breathing

I have ideal nasal projection with slight very high up hump like Gandy, I don't see the problem here?, My nose seems fine from the side.
gandy lookalike ngl

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel
wearing a shirt in a pool has to be #1 on the incel trait list
makes sense why @2000 wears a shirt, he has kleinfelters body composition with his hips being wider than ribcage

• JFL
Reactions: Administrator and justadude
makes sense why @2000 wears a shirt, he has kleinfelters body composition with his hips being wider than ribcage
View attachment 1716716View attachment 1716717
It's oxymoronic to call my hairline norwood 2 and call me a klinefelters patient. And also 5 IQ to think you know more than the doctor, he examined my upper and lower body and conclusively told that I look normal.

Being born as an Asian causes that