what causes protruding eyes and scleral show despite having a chadlite jaw and good forward growth?

mhd_79

mhd_79

Iron
I have good facial development from outside, my jaw is sharp long chin, but I have protruding eyes and that’s not my biggest Falio beacuse my orbitals also suck I have scleral show too, what is the reason for this?is it my maxxila

My upper teeth don’t show when I smiled, I looked it up it’s called ”short face syndrome” I wanna know what caused it?

Attachments

• IMG_1150.jpeg
    IMG_1150.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed
I have good facial development from outside, my jaw is sharp long chin, but I have protruding eyes and that’s not my bigge Falio beacuse my orbitals also suck I have scleral show too, what is the reason for this

My upper teeth don’t show when I smiled
Lack of forward growth of supraorbital and infraorbital rim, Look at my PFP, it is what you don't have

• +1
Reactions: matt142 and Always Stay You
So it has nothing to do w my maxxila?! Also is that you in your pfp?
Maxilla has effect on orbitals but not always, your maxilla is forward grown but not orbitals, It's quite common for your ethnicity to have protruding eyes, I have opposite problem, My eyes are too deepset

• JFL
Reactions: NZb6Air
I have good facial development from outside, my jaw is sharp long chin, but I have protruding eyes and that’s not my biggest Falio beacuse my orbitals also suck I have scleral show too, what is the reason for this?is it my maxxila

My upper teeth don’t show when I smiled, I looked it up it’s called ”short face syndrome” I wanna know what caused it?
Currycell

May give you better bone density and make you look older
is it going to give me a browridge? I really want one it’s the only thing that can make my side profile better

Also how to testosterone max? Is there a thread?

is it going to give me a browridge? I really want one it’s the only thing that can make my side profile better

Also how to testosterone max? Is there a thread?
There is number of thread, and it may give you browridge. But depends if you mean to maximize your test production or blast it

There is number of thread, and it may give you browridge. But depends if you mean to maximize your test production or blast it
Some threads solely focus on diet, I just wanna know if there are proper supplements that can 100% increase testosterone?

Read about it, i dont know that much abt test boosting suplements, only one:trt

• +1
Reactions: mhd_79

Wheres chadlite jaw, youre reccesed nigga:lul:

Maxilla has effect on orbitals but not always, your maxilla is forward grown but not orbitals, It's quite common for your ethnicity to have protruding eyes, I have opposite problem, My eyes are too deepset
His maxillas dog shit thats the problem

I have chubby cheeks in this and my face is bloated too.

I’ve seen a lot of recessed maxxila examples here and my jaw does not look like that, so idk why my eyes are protruding