What causes round face and how do you escape?

Deleted member 3259

Deleted member 3259

Kraken
From what I have heard, cause of round face is just that cheekbones are the widest part of your whole face. Does this mean that if you got jaw implants you would be able to escape this death sentance?

Pour acid on your face to get rid of buccal fat

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob and Toth's thot
Round face means ur fat

Or have shit jaw bones

Or both

Which is probs the casr

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
From what I have heard, cause of round face is just that cheekbones are the widest part of your whole face. Does this mean that if you got jaw implants you would be able to escape this death sentance?
jaw angle implants or cheekbone reduction, depending on your facial ratios

jaw angle implants or cheekbone reduction, depending on your facial ratios

What shape would jaw angle end up making the face shape then? Square? Oval?

Low set but laterally wide cheekbones lack of forward growth a small mandible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Slob, 000 and lasthope
Shotgun implant

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Zeta ascended and Leamsefmare
No rou
No , round face is mostly a phenotype. Not only the cheekbones but even the ears are farther away from each other.

No rou

No , round face is mostly a phenotype. Not only the cheekbones but even the ears are farther away from each other.

While I agree phenotype plays a small role, another bigger part is your habits and the environment. If your mom was a bitch and didn't breastfeed you (didn't develop proper tongue posture) and you did not have a sufficient hard diet or did not chew correctly growing up then your facial structure would reflect that. All races and genders have groups of people with square faces and good facial structure. There is not one single ethnicity that has it in their genes to have a round undefined face.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Usually a combination of lack of bone structure and facial fat.

For 90% of people it's too much facial fat.