Lack of limabl rinG
Lack of lashes
Bad under eyes and ofc
Ofc

Shit skin t50s
Lack of lashes is definitely a underestimated failio

• +1
Reactions: NateJacobs, humanoidsub7, Snowskinned and 3 others
Nah t50s can either look like innocent doe eyes or soulless but it isn't the color that causes this effect but the shape.

My eyes used to look soulless but have lost that quality as their shape has changed. They're much more expressive now as their PFL has increased and that my medial canthus has lengthened

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
Bump
Nah t50s can either look like innocent doe eyes or soulless but it isn't the color that causes this effect but the shape.

My eyes used to look soulless but have lost that quality as their shape has changed. They're much more expressive now as their PFL has increased and that my medial canthus has lengthened
how is that even possible

I think it’s

Lack of limabl rinG
Lack of lashes
Bad under eyes and ofc
Ofc

Shit skin t50s

All t50 eyes look the same
i have soulless blue eyes it’s over 😥

i have soulless blue eyes it’s over 😥
Blue eyes and brown eyes are frequently referred as soulless depending on who you ask. This means it has way more to do with shape and other factors rather than color alone

• +1
Ethnic dna, no pure blood white has soulless eyes. If anyone posts a pic they’re either some Jew or southern Italian or (hun)garian type.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NateJacobs, Deleted member 84469, Goth and 1 other person
Blue eyes and brown eyes are frequently referred as soulless depending on who you ask. This means it has way more to do with shape and other factors rather than color alone
Nah shape has nothing to do with it, I think the hair around it and limbal ring make a huge difference as well

Increasing your pfl and medial Canthus?? How
As I aged my nasal bones became more pronounced and projected which pulled the skin away

Ethnic dna, no pure blood white has soulless eyes. If anyone posts a pic they’re either some Jew or southern Italian or (hun)garian type.
look at my post you’ll see

• +1
Reactions: FascisstChad
Also being a defeated abused dog you can see it in their eyes

• +1
  • +1
Increasing your pfl and medial Canthus?? How
Researching it, still havnt found good studies for it only shit done on pigs and other animals, maybe paid studies have some good info idk as of now i cant buy any of them anyways

Researching it, still havnt found good studies for it only shit done on pigs and other animals, maybe paid studies have some good info idk as of now i cant buy any of them anyways
Nigga tell me

Bad infra orbitals close set ipd and low pfl

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey