What causes tear troughs , and is there any way to get rid of them?

noahwillascend

noahwillascend

Master
I have slight tear troughs, not very visible but still an eye sore, is there any way to get rid and what causes them?

I’ve heard slight makeup usage can hide them, which I might possibly consider.
(No homo)

Also, a side note since I’ll put it in the same post to not spam, does salicylic acid actually work for blackheads, I got some recently and have seen 0 changes.

Thanks 🙏🏽

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and Razzle
I have slight tear troughs, not very visible but still an eye sore, is there any way to get rid and what causes them?

(No homo)

Also, a side note since I’ll put it in the same post to not spam, does salicylic acid actually work for blackheads, I got some recently and have seen 0 changes.

Thanks 🙏🏽
maxilla issue probably, filler

• +1
Reactions: soover4me
How u fix it is either implants or fillers
I’m personally getting filler soon

maxilla issue probably, filler
I’ve heard it could be because the orbitals are recessed, but Josh Mcgreg also has tear troughs. And his bones are insane .

I feel like it’s deeper than that

• +1
Reactions: ThugggButt
Blackpillers love blaming everything on the maxilla
"hey guys, my under eye area is sunken, almost as if there isn't enough bone there?"
:feelsuhh::feelsuhh:"stupid idiot blackpillers blaming bones, really he needs to sleep 8 hours and shower"
4282190 1722652271545

• JFL
Reactions: cromagnon, NZb6Air and noahwillascend

(No homo)

Thanks 🙏🏽
We need picture

Could be recessed maxilla causing ( very rare )

Shitty collagen and shitty fat pads ( most common )

In second case, just get leaner and use tret. Worked for me to make my naso folds less visible.

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and noahwillascend
We need picture

Could be recessed maxilla causing ( very rare )

Shitty collagen and shitty fat pads ( most common )

In second case, just get leaner and use tret. Worked for me to make my naso folds less visible.
True , not a maxilla isssue I don’t think (see pic below)

I am 18%bf so it might just be shit fat pads tbh because the bone under my eye seems quite close (to the eyelid) and dense so

Attachments

• IMG_5325.jpeg
    IMG_5325.jpeg
    410.9 KB · Views: 0
it's the opposite
Most people don't have recession of maxilla that bad to cause it, unless you just mean less than ideal.

Most of the time IRL it's just on skinny fat people and those with saggy facial fat pads

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend and NZb6Air

(No homo)

Thanks 🙏🏽
yeah salicylic acid is supposed to work. if not also add serum onto it

Most people don't have recession of maxilla that bad to cause it, unless you just mean less than ideal.

Most of the time IRL it's just on skinny fat people and those with saggy facial fat pads
I was skinny fat most of my life

• So Sad
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.

Is there any way to fix the pad pad problem, volufiline?
Or natural again and wait for them to shift

True , not a maxilla isssue I don’t think (see pic below)
it is

t have recession of maxilla that bad to cause it,
most people have some degree of upper maxillary deficiency because to not have it you need ideal equalized pressure to guide the growth correctly

most people models etc have some, it will give u nasojugal folds and the severity of the deficiency will dictate how much lower scleral show, someone with very little is barrett, someone wiht a lot is delon, o'pry, etc

it's not soft tissue because you can literally see most people's fat pads and you get naso jugal folds even as a very young cel ( a shit ton of serum ghk)

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
it is

most people have some degree of upper maxillary deficiency because to not have it you need ideal equalized pressure to guide the growth correctly

most people models etc have some, it will give u nasojugal folds and the severity of the deficiency will dictate how much lower scleral show, someone with very little is barrett, someone wiht a lot is delon, o'pry, etc

it's not soft tissue because you can literally see most people's fat pads and you get naso jugal folds even as a very young cel ( a shit ton of serum ghk)
Tbh bro I do not understand a word you said jfl

Explain simpler

it is

I don’t have a lot of lower sclera show tho

I have same issue I just bought the medium tint bb cream. It seems to mask that and blackheads/sabacious filaments in my nose nicely

• +1
Reactions: noahwillascend
Essentially yea. Also works as moisturizer and sunscreen. There’s no reason not to get it, it’s the best way to skinfraud
Seems amazing , cheap asf as well thank you sm. will be buying .
How’s the moisturising power?
I’ll just be using it under my eyes and tear troughs + blackheads tbh

• +1
Reactions: Razzle
Essentially yea. Also works as moisturizer and sunscreen. There’s no reason not to get it, it’s the best way to skinfraud
Bro it costs 6 dollars in USA and £12 in uk wtf man

• +1
Seems amazing , cheap asf as well thank you sm. will be buying .
How’s the moisturising power?
I’ll just be using it under my eyes and tear troughs + blackheads tbh
Rather weak compared to an actual moisturizer, however when I apply it to my tear troughs it seems to make the dryness go away and the discoloration so no complaints on my part

• +1
Rather weak compared to an actual moisturizer, however when I apply it to my tear troughs it seems to make the dryness go away and the discoloration so no complaints on my part
Not an issue really, my skins more oily than dry tbh , especially near the eye area for sure.
So what exactly does it do? You just rub it in and it goes to your skin tone and hides it like makeup?
If so it’s actually op

Important question as well, is it noticeable ?

• +1
Not an issue really, my skins more oily than dry tbh , especially near the eye area for sure.
So what exactly does it do? You just rub it in and it goes to your skin tone and hides it like makeup?
If so it’s actually op

Important question as well, is it noticeable ?
I personally rub it all over. Initially I got it for my cheek rosacea but I soon realized that it covers black heads, acne, and my under eye discoloration. It’s like putting on a full thing of makeup but without the gayness and nobody can tell as long as u get the right tint.

• +1
I personally rub it all over. Initially I got it for my cheek rosacea but I soon realized that it covers black heads, acne, and my under eye discoloration. It’s like putting on a full thing of makeup but without the gayness and nobody can tell as long as u get the right tint.
😍 this sound op bro.
I can hide my slight undereye discolouration and blackheads and tear troughs 🙏🏽
You’ve put me on some sauce i appreciate it fr
It hides it really well as well btw?

• +1
😍 this sound op bro.
I can hide my slight undereye discolouration and blackheads and tear troughs 🙏🏽
You’ve put me on some sauce i appreciate it fr
It hides it really well as well btw?
Yes bro my face looks so much better with it just try to not to sweat and touch your face as much as possible

• +1
Yes bro my face looks so much better with it just try to not to sweat and touch your face as much as possible
Miring you bro . Appreciate what you’ve put me on
Im gonna use this everyday at college bro 😭
Im trying to look like the bold glamour filter and it pits a shit ton of makeup on so this is one step closer fr

• +1