What causes the soy "cuck" look?

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken

Take this image for example, these guys have the cuck look and their faces make me want to ram my fist down their throat. What facial features cause this? I get told I look high T/intimidating but these guys seem the opposite so I'm wondering what causes the difference.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96 and hattrick
Common denominators are glasses, a shit beard and a very round face without bones and non existant jawlines.

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Descargue96, Yerico7 and 13 others
Common denominators are glasses, a shit beard and a very round face without bones and non existant jawlines.
you think it's better to look more "relaxed" like the guys above or having a high T/intimidating face? my friends say I look aggressive/intimidating

• Hmm...
Reactions: Moggie
you think it's better to look more "relaxed" like the guys above or having a high T/intimidating face? my friends say I look aggressive/intimidating
Better to look intimidating

jm8cPdw.jpeg
victor-matfield1.jpg
George-Clooney-qui-est-sa-nouvelle-petite-amie.jpg
Gregory_Peck_4.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Lack of crows feet and upper sclera show.

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Better to look intimidating

jm8cPdw.jpeg
victor-matfield1.jpg
George-Clooney-qui-est-sa-nouvelle-petite-amie.jpg
Gregory_Peck_4.jpg
They don't look intimidating. They look normal/high trust (aside from 2nd guy). Looking high trust is good as long as you are good looking. Not sure where this cope that you need to look like a serial killer for max appeal comes from.

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
They don't look intimidating. They look normal/high trust (aside from 2nd guy). Looking high trust is good as long as you are good looking. Not sure where this cope that you need to look like a serial killer for max appeal comes from.
True op has a low trust face imo.

trust_faces.jpg
carrito_2020_figure.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and ChristianChad
True op has a low trust face imo.

trust_faces.jpg
carrito_2020_figure.jpg
Medium trust mogs hard. Every PSL god is medium-high trust. Not sure where this low trust crap comes from.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
View attachment 1773403

Take this image for example, these guys have the cuck look and their faces make me want to ram my fist down their throat. What facial features cause this? I get told I look high T/intimidating but these guys seem the opposite so I'm wondering what causes the difference.
U know a lot of these guys without the open mouth and the beard, would not look that soy

• +1
Medium trust mogs hard. Every PSL god is medium-high trust. Not sure where this low trust crap comes from.
High trust has good zygos but medium is better for every other feature

Left looks better than the right to me.

investigacion_01.jpg

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17311, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Feminist Incel. We exist.

• JFL
inverted gonions, round chin, big teeth, shit beard, recessed/round hairline, pale skin with no wrinkles or scars, low pfl and brown prey eyes
low t fuckers who have never fighted or fucked pussy

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96, ChristianChad, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
inverted gonions, round chin, big teeth, shit beard, recessed/round hairline, pale skin with no wrinkles or scars, low pfl and brown prey eyes
low t fuckers who have never fighted or fucked pussy
Pale skin aswell

• +1
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19
lack of dimorphism.

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and Moggie
insulin resistance plus death drive

• +1
Bloat, glasses, prey eyes and subhuman beard genes.

Bad skin, shit bone structure, unkempt hair/facial hair. In other words they project malnourishment and degenerate lifestyle.

As for why they make that face, I think the best explanation is that it's a defence mechanism for moments of insecurity. I know a guy who is a bit of a soycuck, and I once took a group selfie of us when we went out to dinner. Without prompting he pulled that same stupid wide mouth face, the only one in the group to do it and we weren't Chads.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Moggie
recessed low T

As for why they make that face, I think the best explanation is that it's a defence mechanism for moments of insecurity. I know a guy who is a bit of a soycuck, and I once took a group selfie of us when we went out to dinner. Without prompting he pulled that same stupid wide mouth face, the only one in the group to do it and we weren't Chads.
very true. chad can just be and mog. soys have to be over the top about their shit lives because they can't be left out, just like a woman

Chicken tendies diet - lack of hard foods will make you look soy

• +1
Left looks better than the right to me.

investigacion_01.jpg
Hmm idk tough call. Right just needs to gym, tan and tat maxx and he'll slay bro obviously

• +1
They are literally making facial expression (eyebrows raised , mouth wide open ), you would look soy/cuck by doing the same pose.

• +1
Eyes probably

They are literally making facial expression (eyebrows raised , mouth wide open ), you would look soy/cuck by doing the same pose.
I don't think a totally gymmaxxed guy would look soy/cuck doing the same pose unless they had a really low-T face tbh

Peck looks pretty low trust tbh, 6'3 as well, sigma...

View attachment 1773403

OP, how tall are you and are you gymmaxxed?

I don't think a totally gymmaxxed guy would look soy/cuck doing the same pose unless they had a really low-T face tbh
just try or morph a pick into those poses, u literally lose eye brows low setness and jaw aesthetic. OP should have chosen picks with a more relax facial expression

They make these exaggerated facial expressions so they seem like fun people. They overcompensate cause they aren't fun.

Last edited:
damn it is victor matfield I thought it might be. He mogged