F55A9E4F-1F9E-44F6-A6EF-F8C695ED893F.jpeg
    271.2 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie
i have the same when im lean, we have good square orbitals

• +1
i have the same when im lean, we have good square orbitals
I think it looks kinda bad, making u look too lean and underweight. i will gain 10kg

• JFL
Reactions: jabaduk
too much of this

I have it aswell I think is it visible in this pic?

IMG 2793 5

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩, Growth Plate and ROTTING
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate and Moggie
  • So Sad
Reactions: Growth Plate and Moggie
You gonna run prettyboy game?

• So Sad
The bony prominence just needs to be there. Then it'll show with any bf < obese.

• +1
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩
Stop asking the same question everyday.

Yes it’s normal and yes it’s good

Yeah . How old are u?
And how did u get such good brows?
its all genetics, my eye area is hyper masculine with hunter eyes and everything but the rest of my face doesnt add up making me look like an angry teenager 24/7 until i get jaw implants

Your brow now?? Have you lost your fucking mind? I thought I was bad at your age but you're just obsessed and constantly looking for flaws.

Train your pencil neck. Neck curls, extensions, side curls. And do facial exercises. You've got a good jaw. As you tone up the face and build neck muscle the jaw will look even better. Whores & fags alike will love it.

Your brow now?? Have you lost your fucking mind? I thought I was bad at your age but you're just obsessed and constantly looking for flaws.

Train your pencil neck. Neck curls, extensions, side curls. And do facial exercises. You've got a good jaw. As you tone up the face and build neck muscle the jaw will look even better. Whores & fags alike will love it.
But what about my dumbass philtrum that i destroyed with the clothespin and what about my under eyes?

But what about my dumbass philtrum that i destroyed with the clothespin and what about my under eyes?
The philtrum fades with age. And I didn't even notice your under eyes in that clip.