What causes this look to the face

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
IMG 6776

It looks like the lower portion of his face is melting inwards while the upper portion is more forward, why?

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
Looks like the real-life version of your AVI

cause he mogs

Devolution

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
his face upsets me

Downgrowth, facial convexity angle

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Zenis
I would mog timothee if i was anorexic like him i mog him when hes bloated i mog him

finally one proper fucking response holy, thank you bro
"devolution" was good. A proper human has a near 90 degree gonial angle with an anteface with more or equal projection to the frontal bone when viewed in such a way where the frankfurt plane is level with the ground.

• +1
Reactions: hattrick and Zenis
"devolution" was good. A proper human has a near 90 degree gonial angle with an anteface with more or equal projection to the frontal bone when viewed in such a way where the frankfurt plane is level with the ground.
View attachment 3166760
Isn’t 90 degrees unideal

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
Isn’t 90 degrees unideal
For getting 21st century girls sure. But for chewing/bite force it probably mogs. Though I am ignorant biomechanics or whatever you'd even call that field lol.

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
For getting 21st century girls sure. But for chewing/bite force it probably mogs. Though I am ignorant biomechanics or whatever you'd even call that field lol.
High iq user

• +1
Reactions: iblamehumphrey
High iq user
Thx we've interacted before on my old account. PM me your face I'm very curious I was disappointed when you never replied to me on your thread asking for a rate.

Thx we've interacted before on my old account. PM me your face I'm very curious I was disappointed when you never replied to me on your thread asking for a rate.
Which account was it