What causes very deep set eyes?

Bewusst

Bewusst

dead inside
Just came home and realized most men have eyes not nearly as deep-set as mine which is why my eye area looks worse than most men's.

What causes this besides 'genetics'? It's an ogre neandertalish trait and throws off facial harmony imo. I don't like it. I can put more than a finger between my eyeball and brow bone.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
What kind of answer are you expecting besides genetics...?

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers
What kind of answer are you expecting besides genetics...?
I think I have it from my mother. She has extremely deep-set eyes but her's are hollow.

I think I have it from my mother. She has extremely deep-set eyes but her's are hollow.

Homeobox B gene cluster alteration in your family, that's probably the answer. Did you have a decent nutrition while you were a child?

• Woah
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Bone projection obviously

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
High T

According to my sister

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Its a good trait.
Espacially if u do combat sport like me, you dont have to worry about eyes gettin injured.
So be happy man.

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium
Homeobox B gene cluster alteration in your family, that's probably the answer. Did you have a decent nutrition while you were a child?
Could you explain it in layman's terms?

To answer your question, not so much I think, I was vegetarian from six to fifteen years old and also ate very little in general. Cow's milk very rarely also.
Its a good trait.
Espacially if u do combat sport like me, you dont have to worry about eyes gettin injured.
So be happy man.
Idk... I don't like looking obviously different from most. I dislike attention.

Could you explain it in layman's terms?

To answer your question, not so much I think, I was vegetarian from six to fifteen years old and also ate very little in general. Cow's milk very rarely also.

"Genetics"

Everything is genetics, genetics and genetics, not something you could really change, proper nutrition (especially with hard foods) while being a child is the best thing that can improve your genetic facial harmony expression, it's the most important age to make changes.

I guess you already know, but your family pretty much fuck'd your early potential giving you a vegetarian diet... While it is good in very few cases of adults, it's not good for a child, and it also worsens your overall development

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
Just came home and realized most men have eyes not nearly as deep-set as mine which is why my eye area looks worse than most men's.

What causes this besides 'genetics'? It's an ogre neandertalish trait and throws off facial harmony imo. I don't like it. I can put more than a finger between my eyeball and brow bone.
Bro, deep set eyes are crazy attractive. It protects your eyes from physical harm and is a wanted evolutionary trait. Send a pic of your eye area, bet it isnt that bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBoy, DidntRead and 1 other person
Generally speaking deep set eyes are attractive. We should see a picture to be sure though, it's not the only thing that makes an eye area attractive.

strong brow ridge and postive orbial vector or zygos?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, EthnicelAscension and Amnesia
Unless you provide good pictures, there’s no way of knowing how bad your eye area is, or if it is even bad at all.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and IWantToMax
Is that you in your avi?

Your eye area looks like shit because you look like a low collagen corpse. You have dark circles which makes your eyes look sunken.

Ffs I see subhumans with bug eyes who get daily iois because of their collagen. When will you guys swallow the collagenpill?!

PM me if you want ways to boost your internal collagen levels. (Not just putting shit on your face)

• +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 2621
in other words forward growth, better schedule a LeFort III op
fuck off with your dumb meme broscience faggot.

OP Deep set eyes is two things: one is supraorbital prominence and the other is the positioning of you eye balls inside the orbital walls, it's not the same. You can have both or either one of the previous have deep set eyes, it's not necessarily only one or the other.

You can't really do a lot if you have naturally deep orbital walls other than bring the eyeballs a bit forward which is impossible without risking optic nerve injury aka blindness, since these nerves have developed in accordance to your orbital wall.

The only thing you can do is shave your supraorbital ridges but that is unlikely to look very good in a male case.

• +1
Reactions: PjSon and Bewusst
bro i wish i had more deep set eyes like really,it's a bless
forward growth
i don't know but i feel like this is forward growth is a meme : everybody talks about it, but it doesn't change that much in a face

Last edited:
i don't know but i feel like this is forward growth is a meme : everybody talks about it, but it doesn't change that much in a face

lolwut

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 3043
Is that you in your avi?

Your eye area looks like shit because you look like a low collagen corpse. You have dark circles which makes your eyes look sunken.

Ffs I see subhumans with bug eyes who get daily iois because of their collagen. When will you guys swallow the collagenpill?!

PM me if you want ways to boost your internal collagen levels. (Not just putting shit on your face)
Was gonna click the 'lol' reaction icon but you might actually be right about my collagen. Looking back at my skin when I was 15 yo, I had very clear and smooth skin but now I look like 20 years older.

My eye area was even worse at 15 though, higher, thinner and more arched eyebrows and also puffy upper eyelids back then. I'd still like to know what you have to say about collagen. I mostly see teenagers or children with nice 'baby' skin but after or even during late puberty this changes. Don't want to have baby skin though, it's too feminine.

(Btw, I don't have dark circles anymore, it's just the lighting and shadows in my avi.)

strong brow ridge and postive orbial vector or zygos?
High set brow ridge, especially where the eyebrow arches are and my forehead also protrudes (or sits in front of) noticeably beyond where my eyes are.

My undereye support is okay, I'd say either neutral or slightly positive orbital vector. It has improved a lot through (hate me guys) tongue posture and chewing which got rid of my dark circles and also moved my tear troughs up, making them less vertical/diagonal now and more horizontal(ish).

Was gonna click the 'lol' reaction icon but you might actually be right about my collagen. Looking back at my skin when I was 15 yo, I had very clear and smooth skin but now I look like 20 years older.

My eye area was even worse at 15 though, higher, thinner and more arched eyebrows and also puffy upper eyelids back then. I'd still like to know what you have to say about collagen. I mostly see teenagers or children with nice 'baby' skin but after or even during late puberty this changes. Don't want to have baby skin though, it's too feminine.

(Btw, I don't have dark circles anymore, it's just the lighting and shadows in my avi.)
You have very low collagen based on that pic. That is you in your avi, right? Lightning makes a difference but your skin looks legitimately grey. It's darker around the cheeks, where the skin is naturally thinner, and around the eyes. That's not just lightning, that's low collagen. That's how my skin looked while I was on Minoxidil. Are you on any vasodilator drugs?

If not, then it's probably oxidative stress that caused it. Or just shit genetics. I'm assuming you're in your mid to late twenties so it's common for aging to begin here in white people. You need to do certain things and your collagen will return in months, without any skin care. Once your skin looks nice naturally, without using any major skincare products then you can start using retin-a and other skincare products to ascend to god-tier skin. Again, I implore you to PM me. I have gotten some legit results so far that I'm happy with in just a few weeks.

Please do not tell yourself that high collagen looks "feminine". That is absolutely bullshit and not good thinking. You should aim to have as high collagen as possible. Collagen literally makes your skin thicker. You think thin, leathery skin is masculine? Women definitely don't dig it, and collagen in the skin and hair has no primal function besides being an indicator of health, age, and fertility. Think about that shit for a bit.

You have very low collagen based on that pic. That is you in your avi, right? Lightning makes a difference but your skin looks legitimately grey. It's darker around the cheeks, where the skin is naturally thinner, and around the eyes. That's not just lightning, that's low collagen. That's how my skin looked while I was on Minoxidil. Are you on any vasodilator drugs?

If not, then it's probably oxidative stress that caused it. Or just shit genetics. I'm assuming you're in your mid to late twenties so it's common for aging to begin here in white people. You need to do certain things and your collagen will return in months, without any skin care. Once your skin looks nice naturally, without using any major skincare products then you can start using retin-a and other skincare products to ascend to god-tier skin. Again, I implore you to PM me. I have gotten some legit results so far that I'm happy with in just a few weeks.

Please do not tell yourself that high collagen looks "feminine". That is absolutely bullshit and not good thinking. You should aim to have as high collagen as possible. Collagen literally makes your skin thicker. You think thin, leathery skin is masculine? Women definitely don't dig it, and collagen in the skin and hair has no primal function besides being an indicator of health, age, and fertility. Think about that shit for a bit.
I've been using Minoxidil for roughly nine months now, yes and I also like a drink or two (alcohol is a vasodilator too). I'm 22 btw. Oh, and my plastic surgeon said I had very thick skin, he could barely get through it when he was performing the reverse thread lift.

Still interested in collagen though, I'll pm you. Glad to hear you found something that works for you.

I've been using Minoxidil for roughly nine months now, yes and I also like a drink or two (alcohol is a vasodilator too). I'm 22 btw. Oh, and my plastic surgeon said I had very thick skin, he could barely get through it when he was performing the reverse thread lift.

Still interested in collagen though, I'll pm you. Glad to hear you found something that works for you.
Oh my fucking god Minoxidil theory proven again. It is melting your face. I looked just like you when I used it, but I was 15. Stop using that shit asap. You're not aging naturally it is 100% the minoxidil.

I'm starting to think everyone gets aging sides from Minox and they just don't notice it. My female attention went from girls adding me on snapchat randomly and getting approached by JB's daily to having absolutely no female or friends, all in a matter of a few months once I started using Minoxidil to hairlinemaxx. It is not some innocent hair regrowth drug. Get off that shit asap before you do ANYTHING. Fuck. Replace it with peppermint oil and a 2.5mm dermapen, although dermarolling might make your natural skin recovery slower.

Here's a 20 y/o foid who used it and had to move to a new country because her boyfriend said she looked like a zombie.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Eduardo DOV
Oh my fucking god Minoxidil theory proven again. It is melting your face. I looked just like you when I used it, but I was 15. Stop using that shit asap. You're not aging naturally it is 100% the minoxidil.

I'm starting to think everyone gets aging sides from Minox and they just don't notice it. My female attention went from girls adding me on snapchat randomly and getting approached by JB's daily to having absolutely no female or friends, all in a matter of a few months once I started using Minoxidil to hairlinemaxx. It is not some innocent hair regrowth drug. Get off that shit asap before you do ANYTHING. Fuck. Replace it with peppermint oil and a 2.5mm dermapen, although dermarolling might make your natural skin recovery slower.

Here's a 20 y/o foid who used it and had to move to a new country because her boyfriend said she looked like a zombie.

I didn't really look better before using it tbh. If anything I looked worse because of less facial hair and also puffy upper eyelids. But it def has an effect on other things than just hair growth, I noticed when I started using it my alcohol tolerance dropped dramatically and also my eyes were becoming more sunken when drinking alcohol (positive in my case due to less puffiness). Female attention has stayed the same though (= zero or if any then just negative) lol.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

It has improved a lot through (hate me guys) tongue posture and chewing which got rid of my dark circles and also moved my tear troughs up, making them less vertical/diagonal now and more horizontal(ish).
at which year old the mewing ?
and what's the best video for it ? i never know if i do it well, your giving me lifefuel
High set brow ridge
how can you have deep set eyes + hooding with that? lots of fat in the UEE ?

at which year old the mewing ?
and what's the best video for it ? i never know if i do it well, your giving me lifefuel

how can you have deep set eyes + hooding with that? lots of fat in the UEE ?
I don't like the term 'mewing' because it's used for practices Mike Mew or any other orthodontist never advised to do.

I started paying attention to my oral/tongue posture 1 1/2 yrs ago when I was 21. I've been chewing for a way shorter period of time though. Chewing seems to be the most important component imo, got some palate expansion in a fairly short amount of time which I didn't with just tongue posture alone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
I don't like the term 'mewing' because it's used for practices Mike Mew or any other orthodontist never advised to do.

I started paying attention to my oral/tongue posture 1 1/2 yrs ago when I was 21. I've been chewing for a way shorter period of time though. Chewing seems to be the most important component imo, got some palate expansion in a fairly short amount of time which I didn't with just tongue posture alone.
may be were you a late boomer? because i don't know how the palate can expande at 21 either with chewing or mewing or both; I'm the same age as you btw, i'm started mewing regularly one month ago

may be were you a late boomer? because i don't know how the palate can expande at 21 either with chewing or mewing or both; I'm the same age as you btw, i'm started mewing regularly one month ago
You know palate expanders are regularly used on adults, right? There's no growth plates which 'fuse' after puberty in the maxilla.

• +1
I didn't really look better before using it tbh. If anything I looked worse because of less facial hair and also puffy upper eyelids. But it def has an effect on other things than just hair growth, I noticed when I started using it my alcohol tolerance dropped dramatically and also my eyes were becoming more sunken when drinking alcohol (positive in my case due to less puffiness). Female attention has stayed the same though (= zero or if any then just negative) lol.
If you looked like shit before minoxidil too then you really need to stop using it or you'll get nowhere. It may take months for your skin to recover, but it will. Just throw away minoxidil, clean your pillowcase and sheets, do a laundry run through and it's gone forever. Don't dermaroll or put anything on your skin to try and "recover" your skin, or make it look "nicer". That will only delay your recovery. Your beard will stay thankfully but your hairline might go back to where it was. I also know tons of ways to hairlinemaxx. But some of them you probably shouldn't do until your skin is back to normal.

Your bone structure is not bad, you have a typical european features and bone structure. The problem is, you look like a pale, grey zombie. And your hair looks rough. Mine was too when I was on minoxidil, now it's much softer. On good days I can't stop touching it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9586 and Deleted member 3043
Main reason is that they are set very deep in your skull so people with deep set eyes have smaller brains, unless they have very good backward skull growth whitch is very important for man to have becouse he can earn more money for his wife due to bigger brain.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Main reason is that they are set very deep in your skull so people with deep set eyes have smaller brains, unless they have very good backward skull growth whitch is very important for man to have becouse he can eatn more moeny for his wife due to bigger brain.
what an iq answer

• Love it
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Stop drinking alcohol forever, stop using minoxidil forever

• +1
Stop drinking alcohol forever, stop using minoxidil forever
I could live with the latter but give up the tiniest bit of life quality just for a little more collagen? No way lol.
Main reason is that they are set very deep in your skull so people with deep set eyes have smaller brains, unless they have very good backward skull growth whitch is very important for man to have becouse he can eatn more moeny for his wife due to bigger brain.
Just say I'm dumb, I can take it lol

is forward grown that important ?
Don't bother with him, he's a clueless piece of shit. Remember those braindead guys from BB forum? That's exactly where he came from.

• So Sad
I could live with the latter but give up the tiniest bit of life quality just for a little more collagen? No way lol.

Just say I'm dumb, I can take it lol
Alright that's fine. Just cut down on it at least. I've lost too many family members due to alchoholic brah

Strong forward growth of the zygos and orbital box. Very rarely would be considered a negative aesthetic trait tho. Only if the supraorbitals are Neanderthal tier could it look bad. If your eye area looks bad it’s probably because of soft tissue or some other factor like bad harmony

I have this trait too

it looks good if you have a decent browridge and straight nose

subtle humblebrag, deep set eyes are a good thing. I have them and it sets eye area apaart from shallower eyed guys. It also saved my eyes getring damaged in fights because even if they aimed at the eye the fist never touched the eyeball

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst

Wish I had a more protruding brow bone. My dad has a neanderthal brow bone too but mine is not there. I would kill to have his brow bone.

Can we see a closer pic of ur eye area?

just deep set orbitals and eventually brow ridge
genetics

Can we leave this ancient thread alone please?

sry didint saw first post date tbh

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
It is Evolutionary Advantage, you are crazy if think that is bad (how you perceive this shit don't matter, but woman certainly are attracted to it, so shut up and stop of bragging).