What celebrity do you look like

fobos

fobos

Toxic
Obviously if you think you look like any celebrity you're delusional, but what celebrity reminds you of yourself? For me tbh it's Matthew McConaughey, similar phenotype and personality traits.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Coping, ChoSeungHui, kobecel and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, dogtown and 4 others
Mixture of bolly...actors hrithik roshan and fardeen khan

• JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and dodt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, dogtown and 4 others
Screenshot 20190316 130449

@TRUE_CEL Drew Fuller?

• Love it
Reactions: Gengar
Been told I look him

Which is funny cuz that's they same face I made after being told I look like him.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar, SayNoToRotting, ChoSeungHui and 4 others

Atleast not Schwimmer

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, kobecel, mojopin and 2 others
Mikhail Bakunin.

• +1
You know your midface isn't that long tho right?
It’s not so bad but idk any other celebrities I look like aside from my grandad

• +1
Reactions: HorseFace
Idk maybe a mixture the best features of tom cruise and brad pitt....

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and fobos

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: mojopin
None.

I honestly think the fact that I can't be compared to an attractive celebrity hurts my SMV.

bhai, just low t trannymaxx broooo :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656, androidcel, HorseFace and 1 other person
No idea. Never really thought about it.

I guess I must be. Similar eyes and noses.
Tbh. Meanwhile I've been told I look Adrien Brody, but with a wider nose. :ogre:

Also, my brother asked my blackpilled normie friend for a rating and he gave me a 3.5/10, but didn't take into account my mild upper eyelid exposure, since he didn't know what hunter eyes were, JFL. He says my nose takes me down 2.5 points. I stand by my own rating of 2/10. :ogre::ogre:

• +1
Tbh. Meanwhile I've been told I look Adrien Brody, but with a wider nose. :ogre:

Also, my brother asked my blackpilled normie friend for a rating and he gave me a 3.5/10, but didn't take into account my mild upper eyelid exposure, since he didn't know what hunter eyes were, JFL. He says my nose takes me down 2.5 points. I stand by my own rating of 2/10. :ogre::ogre:
I doubt he simply didn't take it into account. Ratings aren't based on some objective checklist of features, it's just a gut feeling. You can pick out the features to explain the rating, but the rating itself is instinctual.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
I doubt he simply didn't take it into account. Ratings aren't based on some objective checklist of features, it's just a gut feeling. You can pick out the features to explain the rating, but the rating itself is instinctual.
My point is that his rating should have been lower, as I do not have a good eye area. I would say he has to detract at least 0,5 points from his initial rating, making me a 3. Which, I still believe is a rating inflation as I am a 2, and not a 3. I can finally shut up the people who falsely accused me of LARPing.

• +1
My point is that his rating should have been lower, as I do not have a good eye area. I would say he has to detract at least 0,5 points from his initial rating, making me a 3. Which, I still believe is a rating inflation as I am a 2, and not a 3. I can finally shut up the people who falsely accused me of LARPing.
You'll never be able to shut them up, and with good reason. Regardless of the anecdotal evidence, I'm yet to have seen a self-proclaimed Truecel that was legitimately Truecel tier. They say that's because they don't show their faces, but that only creates an impasse.