what changes can you expect to see from 17 to 20

Deleted member 10615

Deleted member 10615

Brachy pride worldwide
what changes in facial features, frame, height, skin ect and how to maxamise it for the best growth

what changes in facial features, frame, height, skin ect and how to maxamise it for the best growth
slightly taller if lucky, slightly more masc face and more muscle

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Clark69 and Good_Little_Goy
Just from 17 to 19 alone my face looks different, better jaw, more appeal, less bulbous nose, better skin, 5 cm taller in height

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Copemaxxing, Deleted member 10987 and 10 others
Just from 17 to 19 alone my face looks different, better jaw, more appeal, better skin, 5 cm taller in height
damn, 2 inches growth between 17 and 19 is pretty great

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TUSSELEIF
Suicidal ideation
and maybe manifestations of puberty such as wide jaw deeper voice etc.
because of Jews we have later puberties now

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: AscendingHero, chance, yhaight and 7 others
I grew about 2cm from 17 to 18.

I havent grown since.

My shoulders widen a bit too. My jaw grew a bit too

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10615
Just from 17 to 19 alone my face looks different, better jaw, more appeal, less bulbous nose, better skin, 5 cm taller in height
lucky man, did you do anything in paticular to get those kind of results? mew, eat alot sleep good exersise?

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
idk probably none unless ur looksmaxxing ofc

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
Suicidal ideation
and maybe manifestations of puberty such as wide jaw deeper voice etc.
because of Jews we have later puberties now
what did the jews do i don't like them either but are they behind our inceldeom or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and St. Wristcel
will chewing beef jerky help at all?

lucky man, did you do anything in paticular to get those kind of results? mew, eat alot sleep good exersise?
Wasn’t aware of the blackpill in 2018, but been mewing all the time since august 2019 when I discovered mewing and lookist stuff (but not psl lookism which I found during lockdown). My sleep was pretty bad and I was pretty skinny, but I sleep 10-12 hours

Wasn’t aware of the blackpill in 2018, but been mewing all the time since august 2019 when I discovered mewing and lookist stuff (but not psl lookism which I found during lockdown). My sleep was pretty bad and I was pretty skinny, but I sleep 10-12 hours
are you high t ie masterbate alot and acne?

ALL COPE take HGH and eat a mostly based animal diet, sleep 9 hours a day = succes

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7785, BasedSpinelet257 and 3 others
ALL COPE take HGH and eat a mostly based animal diet, sleep 9 hours a day = succes
isn't hgh that growth hormone shit where do you even get it?

what did the jews do i don't like them either but are they behind our inceldeom or something
There are so many xenoestrogens in everything we use such as shampoo, drinking water, shower water, soap, foods, toothpaste, etc. that it’s enough to delay puberty or suppress testosterone. This is why kids in my grade that are 16/17/18 sound like they are still 12 years old and have narrow frame.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Dionysus, Deleted member 7785 and 1 other person
There are so many xenoestrogens in everything we use such as shampoo, drinking water, shower water, soap, foods, toothpaste, etc. that it’s enough to delay puberty or suppress testosterone. This is why kids in my grade that are 16/17/18 sound like they are still 12 years old and have narrow frame.
wtf why are the jews doing that why do they want feminine weak men?

• +1
Reactions: St. Wristcel
wtf why are the jews doing that why do they want feminine weak men?
I’m not entirely sure, and only they know why they do it.
but id assume it’s easier to control weaker men than men with their strength intact

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Jaw comes forward. Possible nose/ear growth. Wider shoulders. Height is dependant on the person. Sharpening of features. General "ageing" of the face

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 7785, Clark69 and 2 others

I can pm you regarding this. My face as only become leaner, nothing else.

Jfl at saying mostly animal based diet, when that is where you are going to find the highest levels of estrogens. Fed to the animals

Jfl at saying mostly animal based diet, when that is where you are going to find the highest levels of estrogens. Fed to the animals
Get local quality volcel

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
looking old in a young age/early puberty is a nigger trait
usually whites and especially asians start later

• Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel
you can't escape it unless you buy high quality shit, there is literally nothing which isn't either bad for you in some way
or full of estrogen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
Stronger browridge, longer mandible, more forward growth of the maxilla and maybe more chin projection.

Broader shoulders, an inch or 2 taller in height and clearer skin.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 10615
you can't escape it unless you buy high quality shit, there is literally nothing which isn't either bad for you in some way
or full of estrogen
Yeah and there's no evidence of animal products being better for you lol. Broooscience

Yeah and there's no evidence of animal products being better for you lol. Broooscience
How? Plant foods are filled with antinutrients and goitrogens. Animal foods are superior.

From 17yo virgin to 20yo virgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615
Stronger browridge, longer mandible, more forward growth of the maxilla and maybe more chin projection.

Lifefuel ty. My brow ridge started growing now just waiting for chin to grow

i already have a decent browridge at 16 will it grow anymore or stop it mogs the average man tbh

looking even worse tbh, prime age is 14-16