What Charles Darwin said about Khoisan women.

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active. Prolific.
Contributor
Charles Darwin wrote about the Khoisan and sexual selection in The Descent of Man in 1882, commenting that their steatopygia, seen primarily in females, evolved through sexual selection in human evolution, and that "the posterior part of the body projects in a most wonderful manner".

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Outerz14, DarkTriadBeliever, Imretarded? and 13 others
The Khoisan are a different race from niggers. The Bantu niggers genocided them in South Africa @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @looksmaxxed

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: 0hMan, sportsmogger, alurmo and 2 others
The Khoisan are a different race from niggers. The Bantu niggers genocided them in South Africa @Gengar @Jason Voorhees @looksmaxxed

• JFL
Reactions: NoLongerHuman, Imretarded?, sportsmogger and 3 others
freaky darwin

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, Arcturus, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
Not just Khoisan, but Bantus have also genocided Pygmies. :feelscry:

Bantu genocide when? :ogre:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, enchanted_elixir and ElTruecel

This is common sense for us for years but not common sense for the oldfags or bluepillers on this forum who don’t understand racial science. @St.TikTokcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan and St.TikTokcel
Not just Khoisan, but Bantus have also genocided Pygmies. :feelscry:

Bantu genocide when? :ogre:
Pygmies are turbo truecels I wonder if we will ever have a Pygmy join a Blackpill forum

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: 0hMan, MA_ascender, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Pygmies are turbo truecels I wonder if we will ever have a Pygmy join a Blackpill forum
they don't have the internet for that.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ominion, ElTruecel and Gengar
  • Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Tbf Melanesians and Dravidians belong to the Abo race and we have some of those guys here
@Jason Voorhees He says you are abo. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel
  • +1
Reactions: klip11
@General Alek aren’t u sea btw so that means u may have some Abo dna

Also Khosians aren't asians. They have completely different haplogroups. khoisan were among the very first modern people. They predate all asian dna groups. They do have epicanthic folds and golden skin but a few genetic similarities doesn't make them another race.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0hMan, Imretarded? and alurmo
Also Khosians aren't asians. They have completely different haplogroups. khoisan were among the very first modern people. They predate all asian dna groups. They do have epicanthic folds and golden skin but a few genetic similarities doesn't make them another race.
Yes they’re their own unique race.

It goes
Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Australoid
Congoid
Capoid (khoisan)
@wishIwasSalludon @cromagnon

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 0hMan, wishIwasSalludon, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
@General Alek aren’t u sea btw so that means u may have some Abo dna
am I South East Asian?

no, i'm from English and Irish ethnicity

• +1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir and ElTruecel

It goes
Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Australoid
Congoid
Capoid (khoisan)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, enchanted_elixir, greycel and 1 other person

It goes
Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Australoid
Congoid
Capoid (khoisan)
Charles Darwin was a Coomer confirmed

• +1

It goes
Caucasoid
Mongoloid
Australoid
Congoid
Capoid (khoisan)
I don’t agree with those racial categories, caucasoid means Somalis and Swedes are the same race according to this

And both south and North American natives as well as East Asians are grouped into the same category

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Sapieeen, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
I don’t agree with those racial categories, caucasoid means Somalis and Swedes are the same race according to this

And both south and North American natives as well as East Asians are grouped into the same category
I agree. Race isn't discrete. @ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
Somalis are mutts they’re 50% Natufian and 50% Nilotic
Yes mongoloids but natives have ANE admixtures

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, PrinceLuenLeoncur and wishIwasSalludon
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Oh you mean like how the Caucasoid dutch and Boers enslaved the Khoi sand and stole their land? @greycel @Gengar see how the pink piggies lie https://www.sahistory.org.za/article/history-slavery-and-early-colonisation-south-africa

Also Khoi are black just like horn Africans. Different skull type sure but still bbc. Just because Cummins have one skull type doesn’t mean black peoples need to adhere to this stupid conception when we are the most diverse race on earth we can be negroid COCKasoid and Pygmie even Khoi and still be 100% bbc

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, enchanted_elixir, Gengar and 2 others

Still BBCs. All negroids are bbc not all BBC’s are negroid. You’d think such a concept would be common sense but many idiots here seem to not realise this 😂. And yes Bantu’s did genocide some pygmies also mixed with them and Khoi to create groups like the Zulus and Xhosa.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and wishIwasSalludon
@PrinceLuenLeoncur khoisans were the dominant group on the planet 20K years ago but their numbers have gone down hard in the past 5 - 7K years
yea but they are caucasoid in terms of bonestructure
Eh I guess they can be an exception

• +1
@PrinceLuenLeoncur khoisans were the dominant group on the planet 20K years ago but their numbers have gone down hard in the past 5 - 7K years

Eh I guess they can be an exception
catagorising race based on skull type as shown by @wishIwasSalludon has been shown to be as retarded as doing it based of skin complexion. But why stop there? Why not base it off dental structure? Why not base it off limb ratios? Why not language families or haplogroups? Etc

I doubt the Khoi were the largest group 20k years ago but I do agree they were the first modern human phenotype alongside Nilotics both carry the “A haplogroup”. Either way they are skinny and their women big bum so they exist for west African BULLZ to penetrate

• Hmm...
khoisans were the dominant group on the planet 20K years ago but their numbers have gone down hard in the past 5 - 7K years
They’ve always had a small population it’s just other groups gained population because of farming

• Hmm...
Oh you mean like how the Caucasoid dutch and Boers enslaved the Khoi sand and stole their land? @greycel @Gengar see how the pink piggies lie https://www.sahistory.org.za/article/history-slavery-and-early-colonisation-south-africa

Also Khoi are black just like horn Africans. Different skull type sure but still bbc. Just because Cummins have one skull type doesn’t mean black peoples need to adhere to this stupid conception when we are the most diverse race on earth we can be negroid COCKasoid and Pygmie even Khoi and still be 100% bbc
OP is Mexican. :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: greycel

pink piggies? god damn...
Chill out.

no
i have khoisan ancestry but i dont see myself as black
skin colour differences, skull shape and body differences, don't even have same genetics
its just all different we have not the same
even colonizers knew that the khoisan were separate from the bantu negroids
if were referring to african-ness
then yeah I'm African but if we have to group us into a category of "black"
then no

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, ElTruecel and enchanted_elixir

keep coping that khoisans are black.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, ElTruecel and alurmo
The Bantu niggers genocided them in South Africa
no it was colonizers who enslaved and abused indigenous khoisan women
bantu niggers are genociding boers now unfortunetely

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Black doesn’t == negorid

As I said all negroids are black not all blacks are negroids. Kinda common sense

Also Bantus more Capioids in IQ and in physical appearance so if anything it’s disrespectful to compare Bantu’s to captions due to this brutal mogging. I also have no idea why @alurmo is legging your comment maybe he’s also retarded like you

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
Well fuck me sideways. I thought he was the OP. I was referring to ElTruecel as well.
Yeah OPs a retard. He thinks captions and Bantu’s are different races despite both being black SSA Africans lol 😂

Blacks are the only race with different skull types hence why the pseudo bro science belief of skulls thing the determining factor for race being a thing is illogical and incoherent. A Pygmy, Nilotic, Khoi and Somali and nervous are all the same race just different variations of the same race which makes sense as Africans are the most scientifically diverse people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and Gengar
no
i have khoisan ancestry but i dont see myself as black
skin colour differences, skull shape and body differences, don't even have same genetics
its just all different we have not the same
even colonizers knew that the khoisan were separate from the bantu negroids
if were referring to african-ness
then yeah I'm African but if we have to group us into a category of "black"
then no
You have “ancestry” keyword “ancestry” yeah no shit you aren’t black at all your a fuvking mutt your opinion doesn’t matter actual capoids consider themselves black now stfu you stupid mongrel you aren’t black your a mutt now know your place you filthy beats and once again BLACK DOESNT MEAN NEGROID I know it’s hard for your low IQ brain to notice but it just means a person of native SSA origin and guess what capiods are 😉

You have “ancestry” keyword “ancestry” yeah no shit you aren’t black at all your a fuvking mutt your opinion doesn’t matter actual capoids consider themselves black now stfu you stupid mongrel you aren’t black your a mutt now know your place you filthy beats and once again
mutt with 38-49% khoisan ancestry
is around the average where i live
its gonna be hard to find a purebred one in this province lol
BLACK DOESNT MEAN NEGROID I know it’s hard for your low IQ brain to notice but it just means a person of native SSA origin and guess what capiods are 😉
ok then if thats ur definition of black then thats u
not me tho atleast

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
mutt with 38-49% khoisan ancestry
is around the average where i live
its gonna be hard to find a purebred one in this province lol

ok then if thats ur definition of black then thats u
not me tho atleast
You’re a mutt opinion rejected you like the mullatos here have 0 and I mean 0 day in what black is or what is considered black when your NOT BLACK YOURSELF YOUR NOT SSA YOUR A FUCKING MUTT.

Definition of black means somebody of SSA ancestral descent. Ethiopians Nigerians, Capioids and Congolese (Including Pygmies not just Bantu’s) are all BLACK.

Only Bantu’s and west Africans are “negroids” but negroid doesn’t equate to “black”. So to Annapolis who has brain cells will say they are black. I’m ware in SA black == Bantu but that’s a social construct only found in SA due to heretical context but outside of SA every Capioids identifies as black. If captions aren’t black then Slavs and Mediterraneans aren’t white. Such stupid tucking logic

Mirin @Imretarded? ancestors.

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and sportsmogger
You’re a mutt opinion rejected you like the mullatos here have 0 and I mean 0 day in what black is or what is considered black when your NOT BLACK YOURSELF YOUR NOT SSA YOUR A FUCKING MUTT.

Definition of black means somebody of SSA ancestral descent. Ethiopians Nigerians, Capioids and Congolese (Including Pygmies not just Bantu’s) are all BLACK.

Only Bantu’s and west Africans are “negroids” but negroid doesn’t equate to “black”. So to Annapolis who has brain cells will say they are black. I’m ware in SA black == Bantu but that’s a social construct only found in SA due to heretical context but outside of SA every Capioids identifies as black. If captions aren’t black then Slavs and Mediterraneans aren’t white. Such stupid tucking logic
keep coping dude
historically and mentally were different
u can not just group those ethnicities together as one bc capoids have obv differences(physical) to the rest of those groups
plus me having 38-49% khoisan ancestry just somehow eliminates me from this convo?!?!?!?
just lol

keep coping dude
historically and mentally were different
u can not just group those ethnicities together as one bc capoids have obv differences(physical) to the rest of those groups
plus me having 38-49% khoisan ancestry just somehow eliminates me from this convo?!?!?!?
just lol
Yeah capioids have the lowest IQ and have no history outside of being hunter gathering spear chucking naked faggots who got raped by boers lol, they are unironically an L for the black race to be associated with. If that’s what you mean then sure… they also have the same ectomorphic build as Nilotics and cushitics.

If we are drawing the line at ethnicities then why stop there? By your logic there’s over 50k races then, Nigeria alone has 400 races according to you stupid logic. I’m using a grounded logical basis here. Black which is used to refer to anybody of SSA African ancestry encompasses Bantu’s west Africans Nilotic capioids and cushitics even PYGMIES which are the most removed from all other niggas are BLACK.

Yes you not being Capioid does eliminate you… the same way a mullato cannot argue for what’s black or what’s not black when they are a fucking mutt. Now if your South African like the nation then I can see why capioids aren’t “black” there but that’s a specific context for SA that doesn’t apply for the rest of the world.

• Hmm...
Reactions: alurmo