What city to immigrate to in Australia

Tylermax

Tylermax

Kraken
I wanna go to Australia to fuck women and kangaroos. Which city is the best in terms of stacies/money ratio

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FUE Mogger, notsocommonthumb, WeiWei and 1 other person
Melbourne

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, flippasav and Tylermax
It’s all shit I wouldn’t recommend

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Tylermax
It’s all shit I wouldn’t recommend
stop coping kid. theres nothing shittier than south europe. Also there are like 4 countries they speak pure english and 1 is woke slop shit (usa), one is full of dirty immigrants and criminality (uk), ireland (ginger people) and canada which is canada. there arent any other options

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, geenk worg, isis_Bleach and 2 others
stop coping kid. theres nothing shittier than south europe. Also there are like 4 countries they speak pure english and 1 is woke slop shit (usa), one is full of dirty immigrants and criminality (uk), ireland (ginger people) and canada which is canada. there arent any other options
Australia is lit dead there’s nothing here, and is also filled with immigrants I think you will be very surprised when you come

1 in 4 people is an international student btw

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, notsocommonthumb, forevergymcelling and 2 others
Australia is lit dead there’s nothing here, and is also filled with immigrants I think you will be very surprised when you come

1 in 4 people is an international student btw
what you recommend then

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and onskibidi
what you recommend then
Idk about the rest of the world, but in Australia I would only recommend Brisbane it has the most balance, but it’s boring af still

I would avoid Sydney and Melbourne as I said it’s just immigrants

• +1
Reactions: soover4me, notsocommonthumb and Tylermax
Idk about the rest of the world, but in Australia I would only recommend Brisbane it has the most balance, but it’s boring af still

I would avoid Sydney and Melbourne as I said it’s just immigrants
What about Perth? Brisbane or Perth?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and onskibidi
theres also new zealand and south africa

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and notsocommonthumb
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: soover4me, notsocommonthumb and Tylermax
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, FaceandBBC and Tylermax
I wanna go to Australia to fuck kangaroos. Which city is the best in terms of stacies/money ratio
Anywhere but Sydney, Australia is usually pretty naturally segregated with most areas being white

This as a Sydneycel

There are lots of chads and stacies honestly

• Love it
  • +1
Anywhere but Sydney, Australia is usually pretty naturally segregated with most areas being white

This as a Sydneycel

There are lots of chads and stacies honestly
ive heard you have plenty of asian hoes. is that true?because i downloaded hinge and put melbourne and all i see are blonde stacies is insane lol

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and ProBono
ive heard you have plenty of asian hoes
Yes we have lots of ABGs, helps especially if you are JBW or white features at least

Don't listen to retards who say Australia has too many immigrants, too many east asian immigrants will never be a bad thing as opposed to....

• Love it
  • +1
Maybe you should consider a country where tourism is always strong like greece

• Woah
  • +1
Yes we have lots of ABGs, helps especially if you are JBW or white features at least

Don't listen to retards who say Australia has too many immigrants, too many east asian immigrants will never be a bad thing as opposed to....
no bro i'll look like a pure gypsie there. im mulatto but whatever. Youre definitely right though. asian immigrants are the cleanest ones. UK is full of jihadists

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and ProBono
Maybe you should consider a country where tourism is always strong like greece
well greece is for the already rich people to go for vacation. i wanna immigrate. why so much hate on australia? i think you guys gatekeeping the good life ngl

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
well greece is for the already rich people to go for vacation. i wanna immigrate. why so much hate on australia? i think you guys gatekeeping the good life ngl
I have no idea bud. How about new zealand?

• +1
canada or australia which one you prefer boys?
Do NOT move to Canada or you will become homeless I am not even from there but you will have to pay ridiculous amounts of money like $2100 for a 1 bedroom apartment with a tiny living room you never know that could soon be bumped to $2400/month in a period of time less than a year. Does get cold as shit there as well according to people who live there and are fed up with it

But Australia, has some of the best weather and just seems more enjoyable. It’ll feel like your on holiday even though you live there. The closest vacation destinations are bali, new zealand, singapore etc. I would say it’s pretty affordable too

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, Tylermax and geenk worg
thanks bro apprecitate it. which city is the best in your opinion? stacies/money ratio
Do NOT move to Canada or you will become homeless I am not even from there but you will have to pay ridiculous amounts of money like $2100 for a 1 bedroom apartment with a tiny living room you never know that could soon be bumped to $2400/month in a period of time less than a year. Does get cold as shit there as well according to people who live there and are fed up with it

But Australia, has some of the best weather and just seems more enjoyable. It’ll feel like your on holiday even though you live there. The closest vacation destinations are bali, new zealand, singapore etc. I would say it’s pretty affordable too

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and flippasav
thanks bro apprecitate it. which city is the best in your opinion? stacies/money ratio
It seems like Melbourne will always be the best city in Australia it’s even better than it’s capital tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Why don't you go to Denmark or Sweden?

• +1
Why don't you go to Denmark or Sweden?
Literally it would be the easiest option and many suggest me that but I cant cope not knowing the native language. I feel like if you dont know the native language you'll never truly mog.

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
It seems like Melbourne will always be the best city in Australia it’s even better than it’s capital tbh
arent you in uk bruh? how is it there?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and flippasav
Literally it would be the easiest option and many suggest me that but I cant cope not knowing the native language. I feel like if you dont know the native language you'll never truly mog.
lmao pretty sure 98% of them are extremely fluent in English, it's just that you'll have to be the one to shake them out their bubbles since they're culturally laid back. But language won't be a huge set back imo, it's just that you gotta heightmog zem

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Tylermax and notsocommonthumb
arent you in uk bruh? how is it there?
I am, it is what it is basically. Weather not so good, long doc waiting times, low salaries, academic pressure and high taxes but at least the government is trying its best to improve it rn

• Love it
  • +1
I am, it is what it is basically. Weather not so good, long doc waiting times, low salaries, academic pressure and high taxes but at least the government is trying its best to improve it rn
On average how long is the doc waiting times? In the NHS I mean

• +1
Reactions: Tylermax, notsocommonthumb and flippasav
On average how long is the doc waiting times? In the NHS I mean
Not even trolling but once I had to wait 6 hours at the hospital

• So Sad
  • +1
  • +1