What color should I dye my hair

D

Deleted member 29660

Kraken
0053B4C1 1F16 4334 BC46 7B1EB7E1F911

how are we supposed to recommend a color if you blurred out all your other features, btw get a straightening treatment done

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 45760, TheBrownOne and Deleted member 29660
how are we supposed to recommend a color if you blurred out all your other features, btw get a straightening treatment done
Straight hair? U mean death? I’d lose all the crumbs of smv I have.

And I left my skin color there, why do other features matter?

light brown

Straight hair? U mean death? I’d lose all the crumbs of smv I have.

And I left my skin color there, why do other features matter?
eye color, lips, under eyes matter. curly hair looks ass on u from the barely perceivable picture which you sent, makes you look like a flat broccoli stalk, the tik tok trend abt curly hair is over, you can let it go.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: agent0514
Nothing, get blue contacts

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29660
eye color, lips, under eyes matter. straight hair looks ass on u from the barely perceivable picture which you sent, makes you look like a flat broccoli stalk, the tik tok trend abt curly hair is over, you can let it go.
Its not over bc I get compliments on it and it makes me stand out

Black or leave it

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45760 and Deleted member 29660
Its not over bc I get compliments on it and it makes me stand out
you get compliments over anything. i got complimented the other day over having almond eyes, despite hunter eyes being better. theres barely any chads who have curly hair, only one i can think of is vito, and even then his hair was more wavy than curly. tbh its also the fact that its a shitty haircut, over just it being curly

• JFL
I’d say go for purple

• Love it
you get compliments over anything. i got complimented the other day over having almond eyes, despite hunter eyes being better. theres barely any chads who have curly hair, only one i can think of is vito, and even then his hair was more wavy than curly. tbh its also the fact that its a shitty haircut, over just it being curly
So this incel’s opinion on my hair matters mpre then what girls irl say. Sure buddy

• JFL
Reactions: vzidel
So this incel’s opinion on my hair matters mpre then what girls irl say. Sure buddy
well if that’s how your perspective works, then you’re practically rendering this forum useless. the forum doesn’t care about that much about foid appeal, since foids could literally like anything, i mean there are girls who’d date 600 pound subhumans. the forum works on scaling attractiveness and psl as though it was for a model agency casting.

and i think id know about hair considering i have 3 personal hair stylists and specialized in it for a while, keep coping buddy boy, was just trying to help but realized you’re just a tiktok cel.

and calling me an incel is funny considering you have 3k posts despite joining last month :lul:

well if that’s how your perspective works, then you’re practically rendering this forum useless. the forum doesn’t care about that much about foid appeal, since foids could literally like anything, i mean there are girls who’d date 600 pound subhumans. the forum works on scaling attractiveness and psl as though it was for a model agency casting.

and i think id know about hair considering i have 3 personal hair stylists and specialized in it for a while, keep coping buddy boy, was just trying to help but realized you’re just a tiktok cel.

and calling me an incel is funny considering you have 3k posts despite joining last month :lul:
I joined last month.. I JOINED LAZT YEAR MAY U BLIND AHH

why are you still here after a whole year, honestly same level of brainrot

Why u asking for feedback if u can’t take criticism fucking dumbass ur hair looks ass

• +1
Reactions: vzidel and Deleted member 45760