what comes after death?

toth77

toth77

Emerald 4 Vayne OTP
i have been thinking about death a lot not like suicide because i love life but i just find the thought of not existing anymore so terrifying it gives me panic attacks, what do you think comes after death, what does it feel like to not exist?

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
You visit gandy

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, CursedOne, Zeta ascended and 10 others
allah

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot, nausea, Deleted member 5683 and 3 others
Hell

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and Blackout.xl
you reside in the kingdom of god for eternity if you're saved by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
you reside in the kingdom of god for eternity if you're saved by grace through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ
XDD but like actually what happens?

Rigor mortis

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It’s the same as how you felt before you were born... you simply didn’t.

• +1
Reactions: Robert California, nausea, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
It’s the same as how you felt before you were born... you simply didn’t.
thats what i was thinking i didnt exist but i was born so i was able to realise my existence and that i didnt exist before but after death im gone forever which means im never going to realise it ever

• +1
my dick

• +1
Reactions: Saltner and Danish_Retard
You really asking this shit on this forum? jfl

Half the people here are religious and the other half gave up on life long ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, Deleted member 2205, Arkantos and 2 others
Wtf

you're already dead

It's either eternal recurrence or eternal oblivion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597, Danish_Retard, Corperal and 1 other person
Idk

• JFL
Existence is weird man, there was a time that nothing existed and here we are now on planet earth with billions of conscious other living things.

We simply don't know what existence is nor death. Accepted theory is you will be gone forever. But life is weird and absurd maybe you will reincarnate forever in different life forms in other planents/universes.

• +1
Reactions: toth77
Existence is weird man, there was a time that nothing existed and here we are now on planet earth with billions of conscious other living things.

We simply don't know what existence is nor death. Accepted theory is you will be gone forever. But life is weird and absurd maybe you will reincarnate forever in different life forms in other planents/universes.
i really hope i will exist in some form man i wish i could live forever

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Corperal
i really hope i will exist in some form man i wish i could live forever
Doesn't everybody? Accepting your mortality is so hard. I would much rather just not think about it.

• +1
Doesn't everybody? Accepting your mortality is so hard. I would much rather just not think about it.
i know its something my mind cant really comprehend so starts to panic instead lul

• +1
i know its something my mind cant really comprehend so starts to panic instead lul
Same here. When I first thought about after a family members death at around 11-12 yo I wound up in a nihilistic phase that lasted around 3 years which got me to 110kg and completely hooked on a hedonistic lifestyle consisting of endlessly reading and playing video games.

thats what i was thinking i didnt exist but i was born so i was able to realise my existence and that i didnt exist before but after death im gone forever which means im never going to realise it ever
Exactly. Reality never happened.

• +1
No one knows for sure, only correct answer.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3795, toth77 and Danish_Retard
My dick

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5143 and toth77
No one knows for sure, only correct answer.
no i knw. there is light when u die (reincarnation) u end up being born again and your soul is being farmed for eternety. you shouldnt go to the light and you escape

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan and toth77
no i knw. there is light when u die (reincarnation) u end up being born again and your soul is being farmed for eternety. you shouldnt go to the light and you escape
farm my soul all you want if i get to live in exchange

To poor suffering souls like us definitely heaven
4EDIdwh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and toth77
  • JFL
you reincarnate,if you do good things here you are born as a male model in the next life

you reincarnate,if you do good things here you are born as a male model in the next life
damn my previous life must have done really great things then

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
We live in a simulation

• +1
Reactions: Krezo and toth77