What constitutes as hunter eyes?

Deleted member 9072

Deleted member 9072

CURRY MEEKS (THE ROCK) RETIRED
x1080
5386194852_a417cbf7f2-jpg.136789

BOTH OF THEM HAVE MILD UEE WITH GREAT PCT SHAPE. HOWEVER MEEKS BROWRIDGE IS BIGGER AND LOWER SET LOOKING MORE INTIMIDATING THAN CHICO. BUT DO BOTH OF THEM HAVE HUNTER EYES?
0432b3e233081e3f583a6ef53ed51670.jpg

OR IS SEAN EYES ACTUAL HUNTER. I DON'T SEE HOW SEANS EYES LOOK MORE MASCULINE THAN MEEKS DESPITE MEEKS HAVING UEE. THEY BOTH LOOK INTIMIDATING AND HUNTER. AND DON'T USE GANDY AS AN EXAMPLE EVEN THOUGH HE HAS HOODING. GANDY INFRAORBITALS ARE DOG SHIT AND HIS EYES ARE HUGE WITHOUT SQUINTING.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copeful and Deleted member 6723
Bro what was the point of making this post bolded, underlined and italicized with hyper large font. It’s literally a question, you aren’t even roasting anybody

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Baldingman1998, KaczynskiCel and 15 others
pct
neutral/positive orbital vector
compact brow ridge (low set, positively tilted eyebrows)
complete supraorbital fat hooding to the point where the upper eyelids are invisible
minimal sclera show
tight infraorbitals

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam, MansNotHot, kuroro and 2 others
Bro what was the point of making this post bolded, underlined and italicized with hyper large font. It’s literally a question, you aren’t even roasting anybody
CAN'T LET MY GUARD DOWN AROUND THESE FAGGOTS BRO

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10177, Insecure03, JamesHowlett and 6 others
Meeks doesnt have good eye area. He's a case of just be nigger with exotic coloring

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Baldingman1998, WannaBeA6 and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Copeful
do u even know what hunter eyes are

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8486
All four have masculinized/squared orbits which is attractive in guys. Gandy and O’ Pry have highly dimorphic (low and bossed) brow ridges so their eyes would be considered more hunter than Meeks and Chico, although both of them have masculine eye structure as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
what about his eye shape is so amazing to you

Very high cheekbones (position of his lateral canthus is very high) resulting in a squared supraorbital rim, a very masculine trait. It’s why his upper eyelid covers all/most of his upper iris, a trait you’ll see among anybody with hunter or masculine eyes.

His lower lid shape isn’t conventionally good (same with O’ Pry), but I think the sceleral show adds to his appeal.

His brow ridge is very bossed, which is obviously masculine, making his eyes look even deeper set.

What really makes his eyes standout (arguably the best) is the light blue color + light black skin tone. Without this coloring combo, he probably wouldn’t have become a model.

And his PFL is above average.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
View attachment 734055
Very high cheekbones (position of his lateral canthus is very high) resulting in a squared supraorbital rim, a very masculine trait. It’s why his upper eyelid covers all/most of his upper iris, a trait you’ll see among anybody with hunter or masculine eyes.

His lower lid shape isn’t conventionally good (same with O’ Pry), but I think the sceleral show adds to his appeal.

His brow ridge is very bossed, which is obviously masculine, making his eyes look even deeper set.

What really makes his eyes standout (arguably the best) is the light blue color + light black skin tone. Without this coloring combo, he probably wouldn’t have become a model.

And his PFL is above average.
cheekbones are not a feature of the eye area, thats a bit of a stretch.
His pfl is nothing special, i think dead average.
His orbital shape is quite compact and low strong brow ridge, but once again nothing that would stand out that much.
So really I was right when I said that
Meeks doesnt have good eye area. He's a case of just be nigger with exotic coloring

cheekbones are not a feature of the eye area, thats a bit of a stretch.
His pfl is nothing special, i think dead average.
His orbital shape is quite compact and low strong brow ridge, but once again nothing that would stand out that much.
So really I was right when I said that
Cheekbones are a major part of orbital rim structure. Zygomatic makes up the lateral wall of the orbit, part of the infraorbital rim, and articulates with the frontal bone which forms the Supra orbital rim.

6E2F083B 4888 4879 A02A 468ACB22463F
B1C8408E 5E30 45E7 B19A EDDF80036199

In the hyper masculinized skull, the zygomatic arch and Zygomatic is high set relative to the frontal bone. When the zygomatic articulates with it, the frontal bone will be relatively flat or squared, making the supraorbital rim straight/upper eyelid less arched. When the zygomatic bone is low relative to the frontal bone, the opposite happens. The frontal bone archs to articulate with the zygomatic, making the supraorbital rim/upper eyelid rounded.

This honestly should be obvious. O’ Pry, Gandy, Barrett, De Poot, Salih, and every other guy with a masculinized eyelid (or at least upper eyelid) shape also has high set cheekbones.

His PFL is clearly higher than average.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Baldingman1998
All four have masculinized/squared orbits which is attractive in guys. Gandy and O’ Pry have highly dimorphic (low and bossed) brow ridges so their eyes would be considered more hunter than Meeks and Chico, although both of them have masculine eye structure as well.
How do you know if your orbits are square or not lmao

How do you know if your orbits are square or not lmao

1) Eyelid shape. If your upper eyelid covers all or almost all of your upper iris, you have a straight supraorbital (this is excluding muscle issues like ptosis).

2) Lateral canthus position. Lateral canthus is attached just below the top of the frontal process of the zygomatic (part that articulates with the frontal bone). If your lateral canthus is high/close to your supaorbital rim (you can feel the rim below your brow ridge), your supraorbital is squared. You can also look at how high it is in relation to the iris. If your supraorbital is squared, your canthus will be almost level with your pupil.

You can also feel the shape of your supraorbital rim. Again, it’s below your brow ridge, so it’ll be located in the middle or bottom of your eyebrows depending on how low your brow ridge is.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Meeks looks more intimidanting because of the rest of his features lol
Looks like a girl next to Gandy. UEE makes you look more feminine. Strong eyebrows also help hunter eyes a lot
Sem ttulo

Meeks looks more intimidanting because of the rest of his features lol
Looks like a girl next to Gandy. UEE makes you look more feminine. Strong eyebrows also help hunter eyes a lot
View attachment 734122
Gandy without squinting jfl at huge eyes and his infraorbitals are dogshit too

1) Eyelid shape. If your upper eyelid covers all or almost all of your upper iris, you have a straight supraorbital (this is excluding muscle issues like ptosis).

2) Lateral canthus position. Lateral canthus is attached just below the top of the frontal process of the zygomatic (part that articulates with the frontal bone). If your lateral canthus is high/close to your supaorbital rim (you can feel the rim below your brow ridge), your supraorbital is squared. You can also look at how high it is in relation to the iris. If your supraorbital is squared, your canthus will be almost level with your pupil.

You can also feel the shape of your supraorbital rim. Again, it’s below your brow ridge, so it’ll be located in the middle or bottom of your eyebrows depending on how low your brow ridge is.
I mean I can feel it but it feels circular like the whole orbit feels like a round circle not squared off

Gandy without squinting jfl at huge eyes and his infraorbitals are dogshit too
Still looks way more intimidating.
Meeks also has scleral show, his eyeshape is more like almond shape than hunter.
Meeks has a great eye area but he doesn't have hunter eyes. Even Chico's eyes look more hunter

I mean I can feel it but it feels circular like the whole orbit feels like a round circle not squared off
Probably not squared then. Most supraorbital rims will arc to an extent, but to what degree is what matters.

Probably not squared then. Most supraorbital rims will arc to an extent, but to what degree is what matters.
A better way to feel it would be to touch the union of your frontal and Zygomatic. Start by feeling the frontal process of your zygomatic (part next to and just above the lateral canthus), then go up slowly until you feel the surface get rougher. This is the union of the frontal and zygomatic. If it is high relative to the frontal bone (almost parallel or parallel), your supraorbital is squarer. If it’s low, it’s rounded.

It’s important that you stop once you start to feel it get rough as you don’t want to go past the bottom of the union. Going higher will make your supraorbital seem straighter than it is.

x1080
5386194852_a417cbf7f2-jpg.136789

BOTH OF THEM HAVE MILD UEE WITH GREAT PCT SHAPE. HOWEVER MEEKS BROWRIDGE IS BIGGER AND LOWER SET LOOKING MORE INTIMIDATING THAN CHICO. BUT DO BOTH OF THEM HAVE HUNTER EYES?
0432b3e233081e3f583a6ef53ed51670.jpg

OR IS SEAN EYES ACTUAL HUNTER. I DON'T SEE HOW SEANS EYES LOOK MORE MASCULINE THAN MEEKS DESPITE MEEKS HAVING UEE. THEY BOTH LOOK INTIMIDATING AND HUNTER. AND DON'T USE GANDY AS AN EXAMPLE EVEN THOUGH HE HAS HOODING. GANDY INFRAORBITALS ARE DOG SHIT AND HIS EYES ARE HUGE WITHOUT SQUINTING.
this my friend, is hunter eyes

Attachments

• C98729F4-D509-4516-A5C5-B7D0A08B49FE.jpeg
    C98729F4-D509-4516-A5C5-B7D0A08B49FE.jpeg
    142.2 KB · Views: 121
Compared to meeks, sean has more hair on his head. Meeks face has less contrast making him look more soft and less masculine in terms of color only. More intimidating =lower set eyes and straight brows and it has to be dark too.

Chico’s eyes are rounded compared to both and his brows are higher setbmaking himmlook more feminine and soft.