What copes do most normie men indulge in?

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
What keeps them from roping? I know no one gives a fuck but anecdotally i have felt really fucking depressed for about 9 years but extremely so in the last 2 years.
My existence is just so bleak, I feel i got nothing going for me

So when normie men feel this way since it's over for sub8s, what copes do they use?

bump I need answers

Gaming, drugs, alcohol, media consumption.

Being ignorant.
Being delusional.

Having NT friendships that just work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Gaming, drugs, alcohol, media consumption.

Being ignorant.
Being delusional.

Having NT friendships that just work
what benefits do NT friendships have?

Work obv.

It allows you to live a comfartable life, you get enough money, have social contacts, have a job, etc.

Work obv.

It allows you to live a comfartable life, you get enough money, have social contacts, have a job, etc.
Okay but at the end you're still all alone, no bitch, no cheeks etc etc... so does it improve things THAT much?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
Their girlfriend, video games, netflix, sports, hanging with the lads at pubs
those are the most common copes normies have

and no its not over for sub8 men, stop letting incel rhetoric rot your brain

• +1
Reactions: Son of gigachad
Their girlfriend, video games, netflix, sports, hanging with the lads at pubs
those are the most common copes normies have

and no its not over for sub8 men, stop letting incel rhetoric rot your brain
They don't have GF, well ok maybe betabuxxed to death ones and they are in a dead bedroom, but normies getting active with non hookers;... no

having sex, playing sports, drinking with friends, reading philosophy, advanced mathematics, extreme sports

They don't have GF, well ok maybe betabuxxed to death ones and they are in a dead bedroom, but normies getting active with non hookers;... no
they do have gfs, if you had friends youd have noticed this by now
sure no one is able to confirm nor deny how active and exciting their sex lives are but most normies do have girlfriends, are in healthy relationships and do have active sex lives

you either do not leave your house/have no social circle and are therefore denying reality or youre projecting your own loneliness and misery onto others

they do have gfs, if you had friends youd have noticed this by now
sure no one is able to confirm nor deny how active and exciting their sex lives are but most normies do have girlfriends, are in healthy relationships and do have active sex lives

you either do not leave your house/have no social circle and are therefore denying reality or youre projecting your own loneliness and misery onto others
I don't even have to leave my house. I work from home as a sysadmin

I don't even have to leave my house. I work from home as a sysadmin
and there you have it
of course your perception of the world is based upon tinder studies you came across on incel forums