What could I do to further improve

Why a a goatee

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Dbeyduvudhs
I think you'd benefit from maxing out your skin, but im sure you have heard it before.

• +1
Reactions: schizo echochamber and Dbeyduvudhs
I think you'd benefit from maxing out your skin, but im sure you have heard it before.
I use everything I can. I’m not sure what else to try.

I could use co2 laserr

I use retin an and other skin care products. Any advice? I think a sun tan would help it look better temporarily.

i remember u, looks better

I use retin an and other skin care products. Any advice? I think a sun tan would help it look better temporarily.
Use Carotene for natural glow, You're a fucking retard if you'll get a suntan whilst using retin-A, use spf at all times.

Is my facial hair ok?

Facial cleanser and moisturizer. Immediately trim that sparse beard. Between your eyes for photos. The ideal is to close your eyes, stretch the skin of the face and make sure that the external lateral angle turns upwards at the same time that you lower your eyebrows, so you will have a more feline look. The rest is fine. You are in limbo between normie and htn for the moment.

Facial cleanser and moisturizer. Immediately trim that sparse beard. Between your eyes for photos. The ideal is to close your eyes, stretch the skin of the face and make sure that the external lateral angle turns upwards at the same time that you lower your eyebrows, so you will have a more feline look. The rest is fine. You are in limbo between normie and htn for the moment.
Trim to which length?

I used to try and trim the top of my eyebrow so the inner part was lower and remove the top arch.

I’m not sure how well it worked.

You could also use minoxidil to make your eyebrows fuller.

• +1
Reactions: Dbeyduvudhs