What could I do to give myself the best chances of improving my maxilla/forward growth as best as I can??

wastedspermcel

wastedspermcel

Silver
I went to qn orthodontist a few weeks ago, they said my teeth aren't bad but I need braces specifically for my upper incisor and my two back teeth. I told them how braces could affect my maxilla as they want to push one of my teeth back. Bitch immediately got defensive, it's as if the word 'maxilla' is blacklisted at jewthodontists.

I have to go to a new one anyway so I need to know what to say to increase my chances of getting treatments/appliances that will improve muh forward growth, because I know it's possible (even if it's very likely for changes to be minute). I need to deliver what I want in the best manner possible, after all I'm the one paying these these jews:lul:

use invaslign. only do it if ur older than 16, cuz ur face is like 85 percnet devollped by then it should push back maxilla jjust a tiny bit. One of your teeth back, the whole thing? they usually dont do that., they usally pull the mandible forwar and the maxilla back a couple mm. jsut a tiny bit, like in these images.
Screenshot 2024 06 19 220948
Screenshot 2024 06 19 220856

I went to qn orthodontist a few weeks ago, they said my teeth aren't bad but I need braces specifically for my upper incisor and my two back teeth. I told them how braces could affect my maxilla as they want to push one of my teeth back. Bitch immediately got defensive, it's as if the word 'maxilla' is blacklisted at jewthodontists.

I have to go to a new one anyway so I need to know what to say to increase my chances of getting treatments/appliances that will improve muh forward growth, because I know it's possible (even if it's very likely for changes to be minute). I need to deliver what I want in the best manner possible, after all I'm the one paying these these jews:lul:
you getting extractions?