What could i do to improve my eye area?/w pics

Treasure223

Treasure223

I'm the only nice guy here
20210204 224732
20210204 230416

I got enough for surgery. Drop your suggestions. Fuck never noticed how bad my eyes look

Ae3c8501c285964c79d66685e01e86a7 bd535e92 7bea 424f 905d 4544f16ff94b 600x

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: f0rmless, isis_Bleach, sandcelmuttcel and 1 other person
orbital decompresion, upper eyelid fillers, shave unibrow

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223
holy fucking shit you NEED to shave that unibrow i just looked at it again disgusting

• Love it
20210204 232648

Hows that

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10615, KaczynskiCel and 1 other person
I plucked the shit out of them

You have a cute eye-area from a girls' perspective. PFL is relatively wide, no real upper eyelid exposure, solid colour lens and the tiny IPD makes it cute.

• +1
You have a cute eye-area from a girls' perspective. PFL is relatively wide, no real upper eyelid exposure, solid colour lens and the tiny IPD makes it cute.
Just noticed one eye looks more uee then the other. I wonder why that is. Might be because i rubbed proactive shit on my eyebrows and affected my fatting or shit. But thx man

Just noticed one eye looks more uee then the other. I wonder why that is. Might be because i rubbed proactive shit on my eyebrows and affected my fatting or shit. But thx man

It's nothing. As long as your lower face is of competent masculine bone-structure, with a compact midface, you'll be cute to most JB chicks.

Then body max and you'll have sex-appeal for women as well

You're white with decent looks. Can't really go wrong.

Also im joking abt editing that lol

It's nothing. As long as your lower face is of competent masculine bone-structure, with a compact midface, you'll be cute to most JB chicks.

What surgeries help getting a compact mid face?

Also how do i measure ipd. My eyes look really small in width length if that makes sense

I'd suggest you to clear your skin first, eyes look fine compared to your skin.

Wait is a tiny ipd good

A tiny ipd will make a sexy eye area into a cute one. When i didnt hsve upper eyelid exposure my ipd did exactly that.

You'd rather have it sexy than cute. Cute is more high tier normie. Sexy is chad. Your eye area is something girls fall in love with. Chads eyearea is what they want looking at them while they fuck them while having them pinned down.

Your eyearea is long term relationship but you can still slay. Just gotta run with a touch of sweet boy game while holding masculine frame.

Show me rest of face

• +1
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman
A tiny ipd will make a sexy eye area into a cute one. When i didnt hsve upper eyelid exposure my ipd did exactly that.

You'd rather have it sexy than cute. Cute is more high tier normie. Sexy is chad. Your eye area is something girls fall in love with. Chads eyearea is what they want looking at them while they fuck them while having them pinned down.

Your eyearea is long term relationship but you can still slay. Just gotta run with a touch of sweet boy game while holding masculine frame.

Show me rest of face
How’s my cute jb appealing eyes?
91DAEDE5 054A 4D81 AFDF BA114D69B91A

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6908

Show me rest of face
Message me

it looks alot better tho seriously, i think your eye area isn't to bad now 4.5 out of 10 maybe a 5 on a good day but if you want above average eyes i'd say you'd need orbital decompresion and upper eyelid fillers and orbital decompression isn't as dangerous as its made out to be but if you do all that id say your eyes would be 6-6.5 out of 10

• +1
View attachment 966711View attachment 966712
I got enough for surgery. Drop your suggestions. Fuck never noticed how bad my eyes look

ptosis correcting surgery and supra orbital implants in addition to infra orbitals. Let me know if you’re actually serious and I can blackpill you on Supras. You don’t need orbital decompression. Avoid it at all cost.

also you desperately need a lefort III, but realistically you should cope with bimax, genio.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
ptosis correcting surgery and supra orbital implants in addition to infra orbitals. Let me know if you’re actually serious and I can blackpill you on Supras. You don’t need orbital decompression. Avoid it at all cost.

also you desperately need a lefort III, but realistically you should cope with bimax, genio.
Im getting bimax yea. Why not orbital decompression?

Yo