What could I do to looksmax?

Sweboy

Sweboy

Iron
Hi, I'm new here and I'm looking to looksmax. What do you guys think I should focus on? I know I could loose some BF and I've booked a consultation for getting jaw implants on monday. What is important to think of when getting jaw implants/sculpting the jaw? I think they only got generic ones in my country, but I will find out on monday.

Today I've only got some fillers in the angle of my mandible and chin. And I cant grow any gäller. So what are ur suggestion guys? Or should I wait til I loose more BF?

Also I will grow some hair back, what hair style would fit my face? Lowering my hair line is also somwthing I've been thinking about in the future.

Regards
20191011 014216

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Framletgod and Deleted member 2933
Rope+good luck for next life

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Deleted member 1942, Titbot and 1 other person
lose fat before everything else

• +1
Reactions: Anubis, Petsmart, Dicklet.4.3 and 7 others
Yeah, it's kind of hard to tell before losing weight, I'd worry about surgeries afterwards because for all you know you might not need them

• +1
Reactions: Sweboy
Hi, I'm new here and I'm looking to looksmax. What do you guys think I should focus on? I know I could loose some BF and I've booked a consultation for getting jaw implants on monday. What is important to think of when getting jaw implants/sculpting the jaw? I think they only got generic ones in my country, but I will find out on monday.

Today I've only got some fillers in the angle of my mandible and chin. And I cant grow any gäller. So what are ur suggestion guys? Or should I wait til I loose more BF?

Also I will grow some hair back, what hair style would fit my face? Lowering my hair line is also somwthing I've been thinking about in the future.

Regards
View attachment 132514
Ok, you came her for honest and brutal advices that you can't get on cuckedit.

1-you look fucking ridiculous with that leather jacket and that body shape. That jacket is reserved people really good in shape with muscular bodies. You look like a doughnut trying to be a biker.

2-get custom implants that cane specifically enhance the lines of your lower third, not generic, unless you wanna rope after the result.

3-learn to have a good posture. You look like a gnome the way you keep that neck.

3-train you neck

4-this is the most important. Lower your bff to 10-13%

5-get a blepharoplasty/canthoplasty

6- hair transplant and bear transplant. Yes, I know you have a patchy beard by the style you have now. That style screams miles away, I have shit tier genetics and I can't grow a full beard. So you either cut it all or get beard transplant.

7-probably a lip uplift. Cant be sure from this pic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Petsmart, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
Ok, you came her for honest and brutal advices that you can't get on cuckedit.

1-you look fucking ridiculous with that leather jacket and that body shape. That jacket is reserved people really good in shape with muscular bodies. You look like a doughnut trying to be a biker.

2-get custom implants that cane specifically enhance the lines of your lower third, not generic, unless you wanna rope after the result.

3-learn to have a good posture. You look like a gnome the way you keep that neck.

3-train you neck

4-this is the most important. Lower your bff to 10-13%

5-get a blepharoplasty/canthoplasty

6- hair transplant and bear transplant. Yes, I know you have a patchy beard by the style you have now. That style screams miles away, I have shit tier genetics and I can't grow a full beard. So you either cut it all or get beard transplant.

7-probably a lip uplift. Cant be sure from this pic.

I appreciate your honest feedback. I will be focusing on my posture and loosing BF.

It is possible to get a custom made wrap-around implant for jaw and chin in Sweden. If anyone wants to know about the surgeon you could PM me!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
You look high prenatal testosterone as fuck. Btw don't listen to this @Kinko fuck he's mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: Anubis, Dogs, Deleted member 3043 and 1 other person
diet hard grow hair longer on top

• +1
You look high prenatal testosterone as fuck. Btw don't listen to this @Kinko fuck he's mentally ill
high T beast

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel and Deleted member 685

Regards
View attachment 132514
Germancel?
You have any before and after pics of the fillers you got? btw lose bodyfat, you should not do anything else before that

u dont need surgerys nigga I know niggas like u
us is a high t and there are bitches ot there for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Lose weight then come back

Regards
View attachment 132514
forget surgeries until you lose weight.
don't forget to take finasteride

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Nice shitpost bro. That guy looks utterly normal, well adjusted, NT as fuck. Hell, he's even beardmaxxed. Probably on the advice of his barber. He doesn't at all look like the kind of guy who looks at himself in the mirror and sees Eppley behind him with a scalpel.

OP, is your ring finger longer than your index?

OP, is your ring finger longer than your index?

Yes but I tought thoose studies where BS?

What is Finasteride good for? I believe I will need a prescription. Anyhow I will focus on loosing weight.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685

What is Finasteride good for? I believe I will need a prescription. Anyhow I will focus on loosing weight.
Nah they're not bullshit imo. It's just that there's exceptions so sometimes someone can still have normal overall prenatal testosterone while having a longer ring finger cause different features (face, finger length etc) get affected during different stares.

You'll only need it if you're balding, it fucks your hormones and sex drive up

• +1
Nice shitpost bro. That guy looks utterly normal, well adjusted, NT as fuck. Hell, he's even beardmaxxed. Probably on the advice of his barber. He doesn't at all look like the kind of guy who looks at himself in the mirror and sees Eppley behind him with a scalpel.

This is what I looked like b4 loosing 22lbs
20191014 125243