What could I improve on?

N

Nosrak

Iron
Hello everyone,

I came on here to ask again what I could improve on and what I should change. I would also like to ask for a psl rating. I know my haircut isn’t the best hut my forehead is very large so haircuts short on the sides and back make my face appear a lot longer.
Thank you everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_0983.png
    IMG_0983.png
    5.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1095.jpeg
    IMG_1095.jpeg
    369.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 305BA359-7540-4DA7-8601-25460A6299A5.jpeg
    305BA359-7540-4DA7-8601-25460A6299A5.jpeg
    839.9 KB · Views: 0
  • 333D490F-E7CA-4B76-BA99-4EDC7CE60AF9.jpeg
    333D490F-E7CA-4B76-BA99-4EDC7CE60AF9.jpeg
    716.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0962.jpeg
    IMG_0962.jpeg
    372.2 KB · Views: 0
Infraorbital rim implants
this nigga replies to every thread with hardmaxxing suggestions, you really think any of us brokecels can afford that shit? be real nigga

people mostly use this site for softmaxxing, if you're just trying to surgerymax then go consult an actual professional not a fuckin website full of bhaicels 😂

• JFL
Reactions: PeakIncels
this nigga replies to every thread with hardmaxxing suggestions, you really think any of us brokecels can afford that shit? be real nigga

people mostly use this site for softmaxxing, if you're just trying to surgerymax then go consult an actual professional not a fuckin website full of bhaicels 😂
Makes sense, but at the same time, most softmaxx r cope, he gave the quickest, permanent solution, and the harsh reality, he will probably never get surgery but that's what he need if he wants to improve

you can't just smash your orbitals and get hunter eyes yk:(

Makes sense, but at the same time, most softmaxx r cope, he gave the quickest, permanent solution, and the harsh reality, he will probably never get surgery but that's what he need if he wants to improve

you can't just smash your orbitals and get hunter eyes yk:(
just dont be a retigga who follows every single thing this forum tells you to do

Well the suggestion is valid and accurate. Only because you can't afford it doesn't make it a bad suggestion. If he wanted to limit it to softmaxx then he should've specified. If someone learns that they should probably hardmaxx but can't afford it then at least they have a new goal. Motivated individuals can start saving even before they're old enough to work

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
just dont be a retigga who follows every single thing this forum tells you to do
that's common sense, this is a forum mainly of Incels but some people here are actually knowledgeable and can actually help and ascended (ex, salludon, amnesia, ehren, they all got infos from here and old forums if I remember correctly)

ye, i specified in my other post i couldnt get surgery snd he js told me to get some surgery but i forgot what it was😭