What country harbours the worst posters here?

n9wiff

n9wiff

Overlord
Imo it's the US, with exceptions for people like @cromagnon, @noobs and some others, most of them are just the same.

• Love it
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: noobs, cannotbeasked, FascisstChad and 2 others
@Art of Pattinson @BrutalMogger

• +1
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
I'm sure in Japan, they're nuts

• JFL
Reactions: n9wiff
I'm sure in Japan, they're nuts
Japanese people are very smart. Unironically every Japanese person I have ever talked to they are the opposite of people on this forum. Quiet, respectful and actually open to opinions. Koreans are the opposite for some reason but they are fun. Chinese people are children of Satan.

• Woah
Reactions: Art of Pattinson
🇮🇳. No doubt. So many guys from there just straight up DENYING they are from there and LARPing as white, only so they can be taken seriously because they know they're already considered disgusting shitheads by openly admitting to be a shitposter from there, so they LARP as white when they're not so some people will at least still take them seriously. :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, FascisstChad, TechnoBoss and 3 others
🇮🇳. No doubt. So many guys from there just straight up DENYING they are from there and LARPing as white, only so they can be taken seriously because they know they're already considered disgusting shitheads by openly admitting to be a shitposter from there, so they LARP as white when they're not so some people will at least still take them seriously. :hnghn:
As a mod, are there any "white" posters currently that are actually curries? Since you can check IP?

As a mod, are there any "white" posters currently that are actually curries? Since you can check IP?
Yes, I was arguing with one in the morning. Not gonna tag the lil jeet though. And many such cases, actually. All those cases have been from there so far. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: And I've genuinely come across a few people. They often do the same thing; claim PK and 🇮🇳 are the same and then talk trash about my people, saying "hurr durr we whites think you look alike" even though that "white guy" is actually just Rajesh from Mumbai. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: These idiots can't make up their minds if they love or hate us, they are severely mentally ill. South Asian unity can never be a thing as long as those kinda shitheads exist.

• JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, n9wiff and TechnoBoss
All south Asian countries but maybe Argentina too, they need to up their game. The Balkan posters are among the best. Plus USA has amnesia so don’t hate nigga.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rzn and n9wiff

• Love it
we all know the answer

• +1
Yes, I was arguing with one in the morning. Not gonna tag the lil jeet though. And many such cases, actually. All those cases have been from there so far. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: And I've genuinely come across a few people. They often do the same thing; claim PK and 🇮🇳 are the same and then talk trash about my people, saying "hurr durr we whites think you look alike" even though that "white guy" is actually just Rajesh from Mumbai. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: These idiots can't make up their minds if they love or hate us, they are severely mentally ill. South Asian unity can never be a thing as long as those kinda shitheads exist.
I will finally come out as an Indian🫡🫡🫡🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

• JFL
Reactions: Gengar and n9wiff

"I AM WHITE SAAR YOU PEOPLE ALL LOOK ALIKE"

• JFL
Reactions: noobs, Rzn, noonespecial and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: StrangerDanger, n9wiff, Rzn and 2 others

• JFL