What creams to buy for face care?

Afk

Afk

Iron
I used to buy cream that I applied after washing my face with special soap and micellar water. I applied cream and serum before bed and in the morning. Something to consider about these steps?

retin-a is the shit

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Deleted member 685
Tretinoin / retin - a

Alpha Hydroxy Acids are also good to use 1x a week, like Glycolic Acid

Moisturize, use sunscreen

If high collagen prettyboy skin is your goal (or you're on a steroid cycle) then there's many collagenmaxxing options out there

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
I used to buy cream that I applied after washing my face with special soap and micellar water. I applied cream and serum before bed and in the morning. Something to consider about these steps?
- retin-a twice or thrice a week to improve collagen production (also reduces ACNE)
- sunscreen everyday to protect your skin from ultraviolet radiation (UVA/UVB)

Tretinoin / retin - a

Alpha Hydroxy Acids are also good to use 1x a week, like Glycolic Acid

Moisturize, use sunscreen

If high collagen prettyboy skin is your goal (or you're on a steroid cycle) then there's many collagenmaxxing options out there

my goal is beautiful skin Pretty boy That's why I want to know what I should get, something I can check in pharmacies or online?

my goal is beautiful skin Pretty boy That's why I want to know what I should get, something I can check in pharmacies or online?
Aloe vera, red light therapy, vitamin c serums, and most importantly retin a

retin a is the only thing scientifically proven to work and I can attest to it's efficacy. I've been using it for a little over a year and my forehead lines are completely gone and acne significantly reduced. I use 0.05% a few times a week. Very easy to get. Just ask your doctor (they aren't going to say no). It may costs $100 because insurance companies don't like to cover it but each tube lasts about 6months and honestly a lot longer if you aren't using it everyday (you don't need to). The one caveat is it will dry out your skin so you will need to find a moisturizer that works for you.