What creates a handsome face

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Projected glabbela
Nose angle on the outer rim 35 degrees nose to mouth angle 106 degrees.

Chin to philtrum should be 1:2.

The cheek bones and zygos should be projected

Orbitals should be decompressed.

Symettrical face overall.

The size of the chin should be large ideally large enough to cover the other parts of the face.

By this I mean the point from the philtrum to the glabbela and the glabella to the upper PART.

To cover the rest of the face ideally the chin will be co equal with the other 2 ends..

Then an extremely important part eye Size.
The smaller your eyes are the more dimorphic your face is overall and in so will add to attractiveness.

Next you want hooded eyes you want tbh that bone structure to look similar to either gandy or Sean o pry.

Next you want a positive cantal tilt this adds to subtle attraction and increases attractiveness overall.

Next part which is crucial if you don't want a negroid skull. You want the entire face projected enough to a point where your entire face your rim of your glabella is projected as the nose itself.

You also want your back side to make sure their is no recession in the back part of the skull itself.

By this I mean you your entire back plane of the skull should be equally projected with how much projection ones jaw overall has.

If you have a tall skull you ideally want to make the eye area in level with the edge of the top of the nose.

Know that most front facial things are out of the way let's try the side.

You want a side jaw angle of 130 degrees.

Your goinion position should ideally be something underneath the the mouth.

You want long forward growth in the jaw.

Your ramus length should ideally be really tall.

The most brutal one is the hyoid bone this can kill a model look you want one ideally where you hyoid is barely viable and all you see is pure jaw.

This as far as I am aware is what creates a good looking face crazy to think how lucky some people get

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
makes you appreciate beautiful faces even more knowing how many things have to go right at the same time and every little deviation can ruin the whole thing.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 2205, the next o'pry and 4 others
makes you appreciate beautiful faces even more knowing how many things have to go right at the same time and every little deviation can ruin the whole thing.

Crazy the luck involved in this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, Arvenas and Deleted member 1707
first be white

Bones and pheno

Oh no you're back

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2634, Gebirgscel, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 3 others
Thought you asked for a perma ban bhai

Bones and pheno

No luck tbh you do t just get the average person with the North Atlantic pheno turn out it be a giga had 1 has to be genetically lucky all the change is puberty
Thought you asked for a perma ban bhai

I did but I realized just don't rot here literally looksmaxing is the only part of this section I use

No luck tbh you do t just get the average person with the North Atlantic pheno turn out it be a giga had 1 has to be genetically lucky all the change is puberty
I have no idea what you said

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Drugs and Deleted member 685
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2661
This is not impressive when you know that things like a good Cranial Base is a all you need to make these things happen.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
first one: don't be @reptiles

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
This is not impressive when you know that things like a good Cranial Base is a all you need to make these things happen.

It's more complex than that you can't isolate a face to 1 feature and act as if it is the whole picture

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dogs and Deleted member 2227
how df do you know if you have a good cranial base ?

It's more complex than that you can't isolate a face to 1 feature and act as if it is the whole picture

Captura de Tela 2019 10 19 s 094119

Obviously, more complex ok, but still...

• Woah
Yes this separates the nigger skull from the Caucasoid skull does nothing to ascribe to describe the lower jaw bone mandible matters a hell of a lot as well

No, this affect all, if you have a PSL1 - so you will have NCT, round eyes with eyelids exposure, bad Zygos, narrow face etc...

No, this affect all, if you have a PSL1 - so you will have NCT, round eyes with eyelids exposure, bad Zygos, narrow face etc...

It is only desribing the upper 3rd the lower 3rd matters a hell of a lot as well same with the eye area you can see top tier eye area halo a boneless face it's more shape than size than counts.

It is only desribing the upper 3rd the lower 3rd matters a hell of a lot as well same with the eye area you can see top tier eye area halo a boneless face it's more shape than size than counts.
Why pay so much attention to male beauty when you will never be attractive ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Why pay so much attention to male beauty when you will never be attractive ?

Cause for future generations and no one says their won't be innovations people are to low iq here to take the libertarian pill

Cause for future generations and no one says their won't be innovations people are to low iq here to take the libertarian pill
Beauty can never be controlled, genetics is everythings

Well NO! this obviously change the lower third, cmon, this change the entire palate, maxilla and and length of the entire face too just see, obviously will have affect in lower third

IIb0vxU 1

Beauty can never be controlled, genetics is everythings

If we have already inputted the modal status for what is the perfect ratios for the face itself and human beings are known to bring innovations very fast you can control beauty

Look at my post about gandy eye structure halos boneless normie hard

Look at my post about gandy eye structure halos boneless normie hard

Good post tbh gandies eye area should be a mandatory for the feature generations

If we have already inputted the modal status for what is the perfect ratios for the face itself and human beings are known to bring innovations very fast you can control beauty
If that happens and everyone is 10 psl, psl 10 everyone will become the new psl 1

Good post tbh gandies eye area should be a mandatory for the feature generations
It’s crazy that one features consistently cancels out bad features

If that happens and everyone is 10 psl, psl 10 everyone will become the new psl 1

At that stage we will have already evolved past these beauty standards and not all beauty standards are the same look at the chinese standard it's more orientated towards feminine faces overall

Eye area is eqivlanent to 5 jaw flaws eye area like gandies already makes you a high t normy even if your face is boneless

• +1
Reactions: Titbot and Deleted member 3702

Extremely difficulty to see someone with bad features and bad bones with top tier eye area... bones are connected so....

• +1
Well NO! this obviously change the lower third, cmon, this change the entire palate, maxilla and and length of the entire face too just see, obviously will have affect in lower third

View attachment 153528

It would appear 4 features are correlated with this back length of the skull philtrum length maxilla nose angle and eye area.

This does not account for however the lower part that's all i am saying lower part plus upper part creates a good face

Extremely difficulty to see someone with bad features and bad bones with top tier eye area... bones are connected so....
Cope I made a post about this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Fuck that was a top tier post ngl

View attachment 153547

I was correct eye area can fix 5 fuck ups unless your face is deformed if you have eye like this your already high tier normie
Just look at it harmonizes his narrow lower third and palate and round chin even his otter ears

BRO YOUR BACK!😭😭

Just look at it harmonizes his narrow lower third and palate and round chin even his otter ears

It's ridiculous how much eye area matters if the world took the libertarian pill we would be getting innovations for this happening tbh that and if the world was black pill though i am a bit estranged about india i have never been their but what is their standards of beauty like is the western 1 intrinsic or is their some differences
BRO YOUR BACK!😭😭

Thx bro

He has the same nose as gandy , maybe you need that nose to get that eye area like it’s linked togeather @reptile

He has the same nose as gandy , maybe you need that nose to get that eye area like it’s linked togeather @reptile

That does make some sense but i hesitate to put correlation with causation

Lifefuel is this is possible. I would pay 6 figures for it

WIsh you the best of luck on that 1 however i don't know if such a thing is possible

This does not account for however the lower part that's all i am saying lower part plus upper part creates a good face

Will obviously have a affect in (mandible) because this change the entire convexity of face, so

Lower Gonial Angle (more close to 120) straight in general

Lenght of mandible

Better ramus

It's obvious, impossible to have bird lower third + high gonial angle with this

Change the entire convexity of the skull to totally straight or forward with compact up rotation, obviously will have a big affect in lower third

IIb0vxU 1

The first frames looks like a recessed birdcel with a fucked mandible (lower third) like high gonial angle, round, small with less lenght, more fucked hyoid bone, the last frames looks like Barrett
Fuck that was a top tier post ngl
View attachment 153547
I was correct eye area can fix 5 fuck ups unless your face is deformed if you have eye like this your already high tier normie

What you guys are talking about don't make sense and don't disprove what i said

I can't find this guy using image search, so This guy is a morph, so i still correct, if you guys want to see someone with bad bones and other bad features but top tier eye area so the only that i can remember is Orb

Images 4

Still not same level as Gandy eye area

About the nose and eyes don't make sense too, because as what i said is a entire morph of Gandy and some random dude, also, the Nose of Gandy is not like this when he was young...

Last edited: