What Crypto coins you holding?

D

Deleted member 6186

Zephir
Topic

• +1
Reactions: thecel
None, crypto is a scam/gambling tbh. None of the current coins will last. Maybe crypto will be the future, but that's gonna take many many years, and the standard coin won't be any of the current ones.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe, Deleted member 4804, Deleted member 39 and 2 others
None, crypto is a scam/gambling tbh. None of the current coins will last. Maybe crypto will be the future, but that's gonna take many many years, and the standard coin won't be any of the current ones.
Tell that to niggas who invested in bitcoin before it blew up

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39, MiroslavBulldosex and Deleted member 5292
Tell that to niggas who invested in bitcoin before it blew up

Yeah I hope they sold all of it when it reached its peak. JFL at holding it. At the end of the day, it's just gambling really.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Yeah I hope they sold all of it when it reached its peak. JFL at holding it. At the end of the day, it's just gambling really.
well, I remember hearing about it many years ago, but back then did not have my own funds. If you bought in 2016/early 2017 you are still way up, if you bought in the hype phase when it came into the msm you got fucked.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite and jackthenerd
Bitcoin and ada.

Buy CCL stock now, carnival cruises will start up in the next 2 months. If you buy 100 shares with standard 1:20 leverage and hold until the price goes back to 30, you stand to make 1-2k relatively quickly.

Long-term:
LINK, enough said - never selling
LEND (aave), bought at about 1500 sats (yea late), but I used their dapp and it's slick af, also gives me exposure to the shitcoin roulette without selling my main hold, by getting a defi dollar-denominated loan, and if the trade goes south I just pay it off with wagecuckbux.

Current moonshots:
BZRX (buy the fucking dip of 15c), targeting $1 - this is Bitmex on defi, so no more Arthur's scam wicks or "system overloads"
DMG (yea yea scam, but scams pump the hardest)

The last bullrun were ICOs, the next one will be defi.
Learn to trade on uniswap, Binance is a graveyard of has-beens.

• +1
Reactions: Strafe
Long-term:
LEND (aave), bought at about 1500 sats (yea late), but I used their dapp and it's slick af, also gives me exposure to the shitcoin roulette without selling my main hold, by getting a defi dollar-denominated loan, and if the trade goes south I just pay it off with wagecuckbux.

Current moonshots:
BZRX (buy the fucking dip of 15c), targeting $1 - this is Bitmex on defi, so no more Arthur's scam wicks or "system overloads"

Is BZRX the only good DEFI coin out there right now?

Bitcoin

and
Peercoin (turned out to be a shitcoin. waisted money)

bitcoin

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
bitcoin

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex
Is BZRX the only good DEFI coin out there right now?
Best upside imo, the /biz/ copypasta is legit, but being copypasta is like some 4D reverse FUD.
I did enter on Wednesday though so i'm sitting /comfy/ on x 2 atm, even in this dip.

Bitcoin, XRP, Chainlink, EOS, OMG and Dash. Overall I only put on 600 Euros so it's worth the try tbh. Made minus ~70 Euro so far.

Buy CCL stock now, carnival cruises will start up in the next 2 months. If you buy 100 shares with standard 1:20 leverage and hold until the price goes back to 30, you stand to make 1-2k relatively quickly.
cope

Best upside imo, the /biz/ copypasta is legit, but being copypasta is like some 4D reverse FUD.
I did enter on Wednesday though so i'm sitting /comfy/ on x 2 atm, even in this dip.
I bought some BZX. I'm still in the Green so its cool. But there was other shit like Trustswap which I missed out on. Those things went up 5x so basically I missed the boat. I don't believe in buying after a pump so I guess I missed the bigger gainers this weekend...

• +1
Reactions: siliconvalleycel
bitcoin, etherium, ripple, tether and monero for a total of 80k usd

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
bitcoin, etherium, ripple, tether and monero for a total of 250k usd ;)

• JFL
Reactions: W0KESTMOTHF
Unironically I hold bitcoin total value=100k

Long-term:

Current moonshots:

I don't believe in buying after a pump
Good rule of thumb tbh, just admit you missed the boat on those and look for the next, BXRZ is still a good buy (esp. with this dip today) so you did good.
Remember to take profits though, I just don't delude myself into thinking I'll hold it for much longer after their platform is back up in August - but then again, the token has profit sharing from the platform so I might reevaluate depending on how much volume it gets.
I've got a group on whatsapp filled with people that were "making bank" during the last bullrun in 2017, but didn't sell the top and now are bagholding last season trash (shit like XVG, XRP, off the top of my head).

Good rule of thumb tbh, just admit you missed the boat on those and look for the next, BXRZ is still a good buy (esp. with this dip today) so you did good.
Remember to take profits though, I just don't delude myself into thinking I'll hold it for much longer after their platform is back up in August - but then again, the token has profit sharing from the platform so I might reevaluate depending on how much volume it gets.
I've got a group on whatsapp filled with people that were "making bank" during the last bullrun in 2017, but didn't sell the top and now are bagholding last season trash (shit like XVG, XRP, off the top of my head).
The problem with finding a good coin is everyone shills it AFTER it has mooned.

Finding someone who can give you a good coin just in time is pretty damn rare. If I had such a reliable source, I would have retired early by now.

• +1
Reactions: siliconvalleycel
The problem with finding a good coin is everyone shills it AFTER it has mooned.
Yeah the thing is that the market "prices in" certainty very fast, so you have to invest while stuff seems sketchy to get those 10x results. Always look for the connections. Always check marketcap.
I bought a bag of XOR (Sora) like 2 months ago because they were Polkadot insiders but still mired in supply FUD (so the real marketcap was tiny), it 10x'd.
I've also recently secured a bag of SXP, Kingmaker CZ won't let this one shit the bed since he outright bought Swipe, I'm expecting a x2 after Aug 1st, when they announce staking and (I'm hoping) relaunch their Visa card. I'll roll that into BZRX then, since their platform won't be up until mid-late August (source: official Telegram).

A friend of mine put $1 into Dogecoin

I can't believe I sold Bzx early. Fuck I hate my life

Just buy and hodl bitcoin. Everything else is pretty much bullshit

Anyone done coin mining?

Good opportunity if you can steal electricity