What deformity i have?

LooksThinker

LooksThinker

Future htn
Screenshot 20240708 234513 Gallery
20240630 175134

What type of deformity i have when my chin and lower third looks normal when smiling but nigga tier with a neutral facial expression?

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Squirreljak, vermillioncorefan, Bitchwhipper2 and 1 other person
that ain't a deformity brother

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan
My jaw looked similar when I was young except I had a legit underbite so looked more extreme

Does anyone in your family have a similar look?

Your chin should grow more forward with puberty

You should come with me to scout out JB for you next time I'm in Finland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and LooksThinker
My jaw looked similar when I was young except I had a legit underbite so looked more extreme

Does anyone in your family have a similar look?

Your chin should grow more forward with puberty

You should come with me to scout out JB for you next time I'm in Finland
My father and mother have "normal" chins but my two younger siblins have similar chins to mine.
Screenshot 20240709 000001 Chrome

My fathers chin for example:

• JFL
Reactions: raleqtambrobret
youre perfect base for white thugmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: LooksThinker
Believe you were just born without a chin. Smiling makes everyone's chin more prominent. So when you don't smile it looks worse.

Believe you were just born without a chin. Smiling makes everyone's chin more prominent. So when you don't smile it looks worse.
Why rest of my lower third like philtrum change so much too? Like from white boy to an average nigga

My father and mother have "normal" chins but my two younger siblins have similar chins to mine.
View attachment 3020514
My fathers chin for example:

it appears your fathers mandible may be a bit long for the maxilla even if his bite is class I which may also be the case with you.
This growth pattern can negatively impact chin projection then the protrosion of your bottom lip will make your chin look a bit more recessed.
My chin grew a considerable amount in my late teens but I also had braces during that time which would've altered how the chin looks relative to my lips.
Then at 20 I roided which gave me more chin growth

I think you will turn out fine but as someone who has had jaw surgery myself, that option is always on the table

• +1
Paranasal implants would ascend u

• Hmm...

a deeper nasion and underdeveloped chin. it looks like your mouth or teeth are shifted forward, especially with how puffy your cheeks are.

when you smile, your lips and the fat of the cheeks are shifted back and up and don't expose this so much.

i'm not sure why your chin looks sharper in smiling pic. might be muscles or shifted fat, idk. might not be direct side angle pic.

you look young af, just wait for puberty to work its magic and stay lean.

• +1
You look like a bleached nigger with that chin.

• So Sad
Looks like bimaxillary protrusion with chin recession

• +1
Poor lip competence with bimaxillary protrusion

My teeth don't go forward like in the bimaxillary protrusion pics tho
Yeah after a second look it’s just an extremely bad chin, your side looks normal when u smile because it flexes the muscle in the chin which gives an illusion of more projection

• +1