Square chin?
Wide zygos?

Please help

@Orc @Blackgymmax

Jeans

• JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I mean genes nigguhhhh

Srs answer: bf%, gonial angle, maxilla, gonions (outward) , and yea cheekbones, multiple factors included but with enough low bf%, anyone can have decent angularity provided you aren't turbo recessed

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lebronjames23 and Detective
cheekbones and jaw shape, but not chin width.

it's also not necessarily the horizontal protrusion of the cheekbones, but rather how they stick forward to support the skin.

the anchor points are on the front portion of the cheekbone, back of the gonion and on the edge of the chin, all these points need to work in unison to hold the skin in place while you have low bodyfat.

but whether it looks good depends on the relationship between your cheekbones and the depth of your jaw and how forward your chin is, the more space in between the better so higher cheekbones are preferred for this reason, but if you have a deep ramus that also works.

basically the larger this triangle is the more prominent they will be.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Feliezzx, Deleted member 49008, PseudoMaxxer and 3 others

it's also not necessarily the horizontal protrusion of the cheekbones, but rather how they stick forward to support the skin.

the anchor points are on the front portion of the cheekbone, back of the gonion and on the edge of the chin, all these points need to work in unison to hold the skin in place while you have low bodyfat.

but whether it looks good depends on the relationship between your cheekbones and the depth of your jaw and how forward your chin is, the more space in between the better so higher cheekbones are preferred for this reason, but if you have a deep ramus that also works.

View attachment 2637703

thank you for your detailed response

Is it possible to get filler on the front portion of the cheekbone? i already have decent zygos, forward growth, and all around pretty good lower third but i wanna take it to the next level and get to that elite level. currently planning jawfiller , tiny bit of chin for width and maybe zygos if those dont give me the results i want

thank you for your detailed response

Is it possible to get filler on the front portion of the cheekbone? i already have decent zygos, forward growth, and all around pretty good lower third but i wanna take it to the next level and get to that elite level. currently planning jawfiller , tiny bit of chin for width and maybe zygos if those dont give me the results i want
cheekbone filler lasts up to 3+ years because this area isn't very dynamic and you don't need much of it, this is the only part fillers might work for.

this is because the jaw requires like 3ml+ on each side to make any difference whatsoever and doesn't last very long due how dynamic the area is, it's not really feasible to keep it up.

chin width doesn't affect hollowing, but the frontal protrusion does because that does make the triangle larger, there are no fillers for that though.

View attachment 2637703

Would ramus widening help with hollow cheeks?

Would ramus widening help with hollow cheeks?
it would raise the anchor point creating more of an indentation.

but jaw width is a bit overrated, you don't actually want your jaw to be wider than your cheekbones unless you have really flat cheekbones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32196
Gonial flare and angularity that’s it. Getting lean won’t do shit if you don’t have those two.

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
it would raise the anchor point creating more of an indentation.

but jaw width is a bit overrated, you don't actually want your jaw to be wider than your cheekbones unless you have really flat cheekbones.
Can you take a look at my pics and m trimax plan?