What determines a youthful look?

Phoenix

Phoenix

Platinum
I started to focus on locationmaxxing with tremendous success. Albeit I seem to attract only 26+ y.o's. I'm late 20's, some say I look 35. How can I look younger, if possible?

What specifically makes me look "old"

20210627 052728

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
where are you from? it's collagen you need and you'll look 20 ish

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, A23ghskung, terrorblade and 3 others
Thicker fuller pink lips, kinda collagen you need more skin glow, and ur hairline.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, A23ghskung, EverythingMaxxer and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: volcelfatcel
How do I get fuller lips and make them lighter?
Lip lifts, botox, peppermint oil. Haven't looked into it, check some guides

• +1
Reactions: Phoenix and Deleted member 10987
Skin/Collagen/Hair

• +1
Reactions: delusionalretard, Lux and Phoenix
Lip lifts, botox, peppermint oil. Haven't looked into it, check some guides
I quit smoking for 3 years, people said I was "glowing". Idk how some idiots here recommend smoking as a looksmax, it fucks your collagen and gives you dogshit breath. I guess #1 thing is to quit again

• +1
Reactions: gamma and volcelfatcel
I quit smoking for 3 years, people said I was "glowing". Idk how some idiots here recommend smoking as a looksmax, it fucks your collagen and gives you dogshit breath. I guess #1 thing is to quit again
Who recommends smoking as a looksmax.

@Amnesia should be used as an example of good aging, he doesn't smoke or drink. Watermaxxed

• +1
Reactions: gamma and Phoenix

@Amnesia should be used as an example of good aging, he doesn't smoke or drink. Watermaxxed
Read it a few times in the forum here and there. Elimating sugar as well I think would help. Watermax sounds legit

• JFL
Read it a few times in the forum here and there. Elimating sugar as well I think would help. Watermax sounds legit
Holy fuck man this forum is fucking retarded. Smoking and drinking alcohol is the easiest way to age horribly that's why women now in their 20s look like post wall because of all the drinking they've done

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
You remind me of this guy:

40821 jon rahm kelley cahill main
Headshots 46970
Mondayfinish 847 ezrashaw

He's only 25 btw but looks much older. I can't quite understand why but I think hairline + thick facial hair plays a big role. Try dying your eyebrows or something as thin eyebrows are a big indicator of age too. Look how much younger this guy looks solely because of his eyebrows:

Intro 1615906689

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: A23ghskung, Slob and gamma

no smoking no drinking no gluten no oils no fried food

very high quality multi vitamin

I do tan tho weekly i think the sun is good for u

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh and volcelfatcel

Sun not being good is Jewish trickery, it increases Testosterone.

But sometimes you do have to avoid it if it's too strong for the most part it's benefits. Everything should be in moderation

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2729

Do you only eat home-cooked meals? How tf do you not eat oil or fried foods?

But sometimes you do have to avoid it if it's too strong for the most part it's benefits. Everything should be in moderation
for sure, BURNING and over exposure is horrible but simply getting sun has so many benefits

• +1
Reactions: Seth Walsh, Deleted member 7098 and volcelfatcel
Do you only eat home-cooked meals? How tf do you not eat oil or fried foods?
i use butter or lard to cook with instead, it doesnt oxidize the way oil does

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and volcelfatcel
Receding hairline
Tired eyes
Beard
No neotenous features(lifted eyes, upturned nose, plump lips, etc)
That’s why you look old

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Slob, EverythingMaxxer, Lawton88 and 1 other person
i use butter or lard to cook with instead, it doesnt oxidize the way oil does
Not even organic extra virgin olive oil? I use a bit for eggs, read somewhere it's healthy

Receding hairline
Tired eyes
Beard
That’s why you look old
What a mess. Honestly surprised I'm getting some

Receding hairline
Tired eyes
Beard
That’s why you look old
Is a upturned nose bad on males?

Supplement low dose Progesterone maybe

Holy fuck man this forum is fucking retarded. Smoking and drinking alcohol is the easiest way to age horribly that's why women now in their 20s look like post wall because of all the drinking they've done

I know some do but I also know a few heavy drinkers you would swear alcohol was preserving their looks somehow. Smoking always seems to catch up to everyone however.

why would you risk photo aging form the sun just to get your vit D for testosterone. Just take supplements jfl

• +1
why would you risk photo aging form the sun just to get your vit D for testosterone. Just take supplements jfl
Taking sun has many benefits besides testosterone. But I agree you should do it in moderation or you'll end up like Gandy a jewish rat

IMO taking sun in moderation is ideal.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMaxxer, Clark69, Lawton88 and 1 other person
Taking sun has many benefits besides testosterone. But I agree you should do it in moderation or you'll end up like Gandy a jewish rat

IMO taking sun in moderation is ideal.
what benefits tho jfl

• +1
what benefits tho jfl
Increased melatonin and serotonin that comes from sun exposure.

Serotonin if low can cause depression, mood swings etc. Melatonin helps you sleep better which in turn gives you better rest and you may even secrete more hgh during your development period

Sun is far from bad, I think eating improperly is what causes a lot of issues with most people aging poorly skin wise IMO

Maybe stop being ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Slob

my forward grown chad cousin is 37, looks 22. he works in agriculture. probably never heard of sunscreen. health = youth = longevity = life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and volcelfatcel
How do I get fuller lips and make them lighter?
lip stretching makes them wider/fuller
lip balm/vaseline makes them lighter and more red

your hairline and beard is making you look older

• +1
Increased melatonin and serotonin that comes from sun exposure.

Serotonin if low can cause depression, mood swings etc. Melatonin helps you sleep better which in turn gives you better rest and you may even secrete more hgh during your development period

Sun is far from bad, I think eating improperly is what causes a lot of issues with most people aging poorly skin wise IMO
What if someone uses tretinoin? He surely has to avoid sun , ain't he?

I have a similar hairline. You shouldn't expose it like that, you should have your hair cover it. Your collagen looks okay, albeit the photo is low quality.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic and Slob
for sure, BURNING and over exposure is horrible but simply getting sun has so many benefits
so "how" do you tan? strong/medium/weak sunbed, how long, and how what level do you adjust the "face tanner" to?

so "how" do you tan? strong/medium/weak sunbed, how long, and how what level do you adjust the "face tanner" to?
just do the standup for almost the full time 5x a week to build the base tan then only need to go like twice a week to maintain, no lotion and theres no special face tanning bulbs in the stand up but say I tan for 7 minutes in the standup I throw a towel over my face like 5 minutes in, and tan the rest of my body the full time, always tan the face a little shorter than the rest of the body

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Hairline obv, negative canthal tilt makes you look tired, old people have big noses and you have one

• +1
you need to seriously consider losing the beard .. it adds at least 5 years

• +1
you need to seriously consider losing the beard .. it adds at least 5 years
How it comes that some models can rock a beard/ strong stubble without looking old?

I am also asking this since I don’t know if beard/stubble is a looksmin for me or a halo

How it comes that some models can rock a beard/ strong stubble without looking old?

I am also asking this since I don’t know if beard/stubble is a looksmin for me or a halo

they might have other features that offset it, such as big eyes, very clear skin, youthful fat distribution

or they are actually really young. an 18 year old with a beard will always look young anyway, right ?

its not a halo really. not that it looks bad. but i want to look younger too and took the stubble off - made a huge difference

take two photos with/without and see what age you get on guessmyage.net or whatever .. thats rather scientific

• +1
Reactions: Slob and lasthope
they might have other features that offset it, such as big eyes, very clear skin, youthful fat distribution

or they are actually really young. an 18 year old with a beard will always look young anyway, right ?

its not a halo really. not that it looks bad. but i want to look younger too and took the stubble off - made a huge difference

take two photos with/without and see what age you get on guessmyage.net or whatever .. thats rather scientific
My I have kind of a chubby face so without stubble I kind of looking like a babyface so don’t know

do you clean shave or just trim with lowest setting?

My I have kind of a chubby face so without stubble I kind of looking like a babyface so don’t know

do you clean shave or just trim with lowest setting?

bro babyface is perfect for looking young. did you realise they called it 'baby' and 'face' haha

i shave down once then up twice. no stubble, no shadow

also investigating hair follicle disruptor cream so i don't need to shave ever again

depends how young you want to look and which girls you going for

why not do A/B testing of both looks online and see what happens ??

• +1
Reactions: lasthope
Your eyes are too hollow

• +1
Your hairline temple are receded I suffer from the same problem