What determines that kind of girl you attract? How can you control the kind of women you attract

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Semi-Active
Contributor
What are your thoughts?

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and ryuken
Idk, I think that if you are attractive all types of girls will like you from a 175 blonde model to an ugly and disgusting whore, but only girls who are at your level will approach you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoH, tombradylover, Imretarded? and 2 others
pretty faces attract younger women more muscline faces attract older women on. this is what i see irl tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: darkness97, Imretarded? and enchanted_elixir
people attract based on similarity. you can't really control it that much. the only thing you can really do is workout to become more conventionally attractive. thus, attracting more conventionally attractive women. they way you dress, cut your hair, talk, it all factors into to the people you connect with.

i tend to get along with nerdy/smart women the absolute best.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?, BeanletMogger and enchanted_elixir
pretty faces attract younger women more muscline faces attract older women on. this is what i see irl tbh
Do you think it's the same with fragrances? The more masculine the fragrance the more older women like it? The more unisex the fragrance, the more younger women will like it?

Other than the loooks

Hair type (length color hair type)
Glasses/no glasses wearing
NT function

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Do you think it's the same with fragrances? The more masculine the fragrance the more older women like it? The more unisex the fragrance, the more younger women will like it?
this one idk tbh i got compliments from women on every fragrance i wore but there's a lot of videos that shows women's opinion in fragrances

xd. masc dudes only attract stinky hoes:feelswhere:

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
people attract based on similarity. you can't really control it that much. the only thing you can really do is workout to become more conventionally attractive. thus, attracting more conventionally attractive women. they way you dress, cut your hair, talk, it all factors into to the people you connect with.

i tend to get along with nerdy/smart women the absolute best.
blessed tbh. Imagine attracting only women you hate:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: darkness97
i think you're speaking about age similarity. pretty boys tend to get more masculine faces as they get older. i don't really see a lot of 'pretty' older men.

unless youre speaking on an example of a masculine looking face young dude with older women

• +1
Reactions: ryuken