What determines the phenotype?

D

Deleted member 3702

Kraken
Everything that is physically observable.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
ur looks :lul: wtf is this question

wouldn't say so tbh .

its quite unsolid.

which is why I use phenotype as definition for nose type and coloring
tbh i'd say race (skin color) + face

tbh i'd say race (skin color) + face
race does not mean skin color tho. after some point we get into redic combos like robust med + armenid + cm or some shit as clasfication because the person doesnt fit into the average despite also having zero ancestry from the people they are classed as being in phenotype

• +1
Reactions: karbo
Genes and environment.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
race does not mean skin color tho. after some point we get into redic combos like robust med + armenid + cm or some shit as clasfication because the person doesnt fit into the average despite also having zero ancestry from the people they are classed as being in phenotype
true, thats why i added (skin color)

yes, because I'm caucasian and have north antlatid pheno but not the same ethnicy of the people classed in this phenotype

Everything.

yes, because I'm caucasian and have north antlatid pheno but not the same ethnicy of the people classed in this phenotype
wdym?

Biology definitions = physical characteristics determined by genotype (set of genes carried by organism)

My Psl autistic definition = the physical traits that makes it obvious you are of a different ethnicity to someone else.
I.e. colouring, nose shape, facial bone structure, hair texture + colour, height etc

Ethnicy was not related with phenotype
yea. but it depends on what people clas in pheno. many people just use coloring. others all of looks. others nose and color only

• +1
Biology definitions = physical characteristics determined by genotype (set of genes carried by organism)

My Psl autistic definition = the physical traits that makes it obvious you are of a different ethnicity to someone else.
I.e. colouring, nose shape, facial bone structure, hair texture + colour, height etc

ok I see, but then how am I from a pheotype that is not related to my ethnicity ?

is the phenotype related to ethnicity,region ,.. ?
Normally yes, but with demographic change and immigration, the region doesn’t mean much.

• +1
It is, ethnicity will limit some phenotypes.
SO i'm a mistake of ethnicy rules ?
Normally yes, but with demographic change and immigration, the region doesn’t mean much.

giphy.gif

SO i'm a mistake of ethnicy rules ?

giphy.gif

No, will limit some phenos but you can have some.

Also what's your race and what your remember?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
north atlantid phenotype türk chad with dev yarrak

the universe and laws of nature

• Woah
mainly coloring

• +1