what determines your canthal tilt

shizuku11111

shizuku11111

baby faced assassin
just wondering, what bones, what pads, educate me pls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Iasacrko
Interesting question I think it’s the form of ur eye sockets in the skull

I think that and cheekbones since u never see a positive canthal tilt person with low cheekbones

113E770B CBC5 465C B57E 6105F329D28C

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: KIVVV and shizuku11111
Interesting question I think it’s the form of ur eye sockets in the skull

I think that and cheekbones since u never see a positive canthal tilt person with low cheekbones

View attachment 2963160
But also that makes sense since low cheekbones will come with downward tilted eye sockets

Tho there are ppl like Jacob eroldi who have medium to high set cheekbones and NCT

DAB7CE7B 09CF 48C9 8048 588212F7F8AD

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
But also that makes sense since low cheekbones will come with downward tilted eye sockets

Tho there are ppl like Jacob eroldi who have medium to high set cheekbones and NCT

View attachment 2963176
what about brad pitt for example, iirc he has low set zygos but neutral tilt, his hooding is negative i think

so many people think they have nct when it’s literally just negative hooding and an unideal lower lid

actual nct is pretty rare

lashes also. trim them on the outer canthus if they are negative. they aren’t doing shit

• +1
Reactions: datboijj, Detective and shizuku11111
Cheekbones, supra development, and there's definitely some soft tissue at play, on my CT scan my eye sockets look like i should have - 20° nct but irl i have pct.

• +1
Reactions: Detective and shizuku11111
so many people think they have nct when it’s literally just negative hooding and an unideal lower lid

actual nct is pretty rare

lashes also. trim them on the outer canthus if they are negative. they aren’t doing shit
my lashes+lower lids breaks my eye area. lashes are great but it gives me nct.