4.1 MB · Views: 0
  • B9339E1D-6D70-4F45-9DF8-380359827674.png
    B9339E1D-6D70-4F45-9DF8-380359827674.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 0
chad genetics carried

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
he was 18 and 19 in the first two pics
Yes there is an huge diffrence between 18 and 19 too. Either late bloomer or you got your sources wrong

I think he has done something even very minimal
Prolly just for his masseters. Either chewed like a dog, or did fillers/botox. Doesnt look like implants or surgery

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
You can tell from his neck that he really leaned out.
Also, he’s making goofy faces in the previous pics that hide his angularity.
He always had those bones

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing
Yes there is an huge diffrence between 18 and 19 too. Either late bloomer or you got your sources wrong
lifefuel. given i have good structure right now with braces at 18, im high bodyfat too jfl, can i see the same results.

if only u saw his dad. Mf like 50 and still Chad

chad genetics and late bloomer

lifefuel. given i have good structure right now with braces at 18, im high bodyfat too jfl, can i see the same results.
better not get fucked with braces tho

Prolly not. He already had good bones and even good teeth

better not get fucked with braces tho
honestly they helped a lot with basic aestheticism. and promoted forward growth. everyone that rages at braces was born with subhuman jaw recession jfl.

honestly they helped a lot with basic aestheticism. and promoted forward growth. everyone that rages at braces was born with subhuman jaw recession jfl.
promoted fg jfl
braces good as long you got no extractions and rubber bands. straight teeth is a must

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
promoted fg jfl
braces good as long you got no extractions and rubber bands. straight teeth is a must
i have four extractions and rubber bands in rn jfl.

broootal. cant be worse than this tbh
lol you are a mike mew retard enjoyer. extractions helps the jawline in terms of aesthetics. rubber bands help the maxilla move upwards while the bottom jaw is aligned, futher giving you a perfect side profile. i mog every subhuman in this forum in regards to my jaw jfl. (this is all cope)

lol you are a mike mew retard enjoyer. extractions helps the jawline in terms of aesthetics. rubber bands help the maxilla move upwards while the bottom jaw is aligned, futher giving you a perfect side profile. i mog every subhuman in this forum in regards to my jaw jfl. (this is all cope)
i guess i am big bro. nigga saying rubber bands and extractions promote forward growth and perfect side profile.
I still mog u deadly tho lil nigga so dont get too cocky

if you ain’t got space for teeth you’ll have to get them extracted, the only way extractions can hurt if there’s actually lack of teeth to support the jaw.

Also yeah rubber bands can almost never be good unless ofc pre surgery.