What did I do to get looked at with such disgust?

S

segmt

Iron
Do morals even exist? All I asked was for some water. I got looked at with such disgust and I could see it in her face, what the fuck did I even do?

Yeah I know how it works and how you will get treated like pure shit for just looking like shit. But holy shit seriously it's worse when it gets confirmed firsthand directly and obviously instead of secondhand. There's degrees to it, I guess, like guys will treat me nice and be chill unless theyre assholes, yeah some will treat me like shit because I dont look good and I got the worst dogshit genetics from my dad, but never like this

For asking a fucking question I got looked at with pure disgust so obvious that you could see it, with so much fucking hate, almost if I was being looked down upon

For just fucking existing? Jfl Everyday I understand more and more why ER did his shit, and I am by no means justifying what he did, because his mental illnesses probably played a large part of it.. Yeah he was severely nd and fucking retarded, but if occasions like these did not happen at all would he still have done what he did?
He would have had a shit life due to his mental illnesses, but he would not have done mass shootings, I think