What did my oneitis mean by this?

D

Deleted member 84615

Aimless Spirit
"Can we meet one hour later than we agreed because someone is coming for the kitchen and i dont want to be late?"

@Primalsplit
@vanillaicecream

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69, deadstock, baerr and 3 others
"Can we meet one hour later than we agreed because someone is coming for the kitchen and i dont want to be late?"

@Primalsplit
@vanillaicecream
She doesn't want to meet. She might cancel.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 84615, isis_Bleach and Nick.Harte
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and Primalsplit

@Primalsplit
@vanillaicecream
someone is coming to cut her pussy up

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615 and Primalsplit
Means : I’m getting a good pounding by Tyrone on the kitchen table today
begs tyrone to opress her and then cries to the incel about how opressed she feels. i hate this woman so much....

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, baerr and Nick.Harte
someone is coming to cut her pussy up
i got cucked before it even began :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. i was just an emotional tampon she used to empower herself after being pumped and dumped :feelsbadman:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Primalsplit
i got cucked before it even began :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:. i was just an emotional tampon she used to empower herself after being pumped and dumped :feelsbadman:
Women need someone to boss over so they can be ready to be oppressed by Chads again. They have to maintain their dignity somewhat you know. So... maybe just stop complaining and do your job. ;)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: isis_Bleach and Deleted member 84615
Women need someone to boss over so they can be ready to be oppressed by Chads again. They have to maintain their dignity somewhat you know.
what about my feelings?

• Hmm...
Reactions: Primalsplit
They don't matter. ;)
i shouldnt have met this woman :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:, it was too much. my old oneitis, now that i think about it, wasnt that bad, all she did was scold me a bit for being unemployed and asserted dominance over me but she wasnt using me or anything, right?

i shouldnt have met this woman :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:, it was too much. my old oneitis, now that i think about it, wasnt that bad, all she did was scold me a bit for being unemployed and asserted dominance over me but she wasnt using me or anything, right?
I don't even know which oneitis you're talking about anymore. But it doesn't matter. You have 0% chance with any woman anyway. :lul:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 84615