what did orb do?

Mike141

Mike141

18yr old Forum Veteran and 2023cel hater
orb had an insane ascension. what did he do exactly? was it hard or soft maxxing?

leanmaxxed

I heard he moved to Asia and is slaying gooks.

• +1
Reactions: Iblamejordan
his nose got bigger, better midface, better eyearea, better skin, better hair, better jaw and more.
jus wanna know how
dont know much but all ik is he trained his neck and had a naturally wide frame which haloed him hard and why he looked good in clothes despite being natty.

Who got pics of his ascension?

Orbschart

I believe it was just softmaxxing + puberty as he already looks closer to his final self facially starting from the third pic onwards. Does he look better by the end? Sure but I don't think it's anything insane considering his starting point

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel, Mike141 and Acne Victim
View attachment 2141022
I believe it was just softmaxxing + puberty as he already looks closer to his final self facially starting from the third pic onwards. Does he look better by the end? Sure but I don't think it's anything insane considering his starting point
Why does he look so much worse with long hair on the sides? According to some users, long hair on the sides should create the illusion of more width and therefore counteract his long midface.

Asking this cuz you're a high IQ buddy boyo

Why does he look so much worse with long hair on the sides? According to some users, long hair on the sides should create the illusion of more width and therefore counteract his long midface.

Asking this cuz you're a high IQ buddy boyo
Whilst I can't say anything definite two things that cross my mind is that 1. his long hair isn't very styled, first two pics it looks a bit swampy (and he looks like a child in the first two pics) and the only other pic with longer hair only seems to be an overgrown unkempt version of his standard cut rather than something full blown 2. as other .org users have pointed out his lower third isn't the strongest point and long hair usually compliments stronger thirds better or else it'll just make you look high E

Only speculations though

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim
Whilst I can't say anything definite two things that cross my mind is that 1. his long hair isn't very styled, first two pics it looks a bit swampy (and he looks like a child in the first two pics) and the only other pic with longer hair only seems to be an overgrown unkempt version of his standard cut rather than something full blown 2. as other .org users have pointed out his lower third isn't the strongest point and long hair usually compliments stronger thirds better or else it'll just make you look high E

Only speculations though
I was thinking of pics 5 and 10 when i made this comment, but yes in the end it’s a trade off.

The midface could look shorter in theory, but in practice your whole face looks worse since in his case, the lower third isn’t that good.

That same hair on lets say Vito Basso would look much better since his lower third is top notch.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
Good pair of genes and puberty

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231108_184356.jpg
    Screenshot_20231108_184356.jpg
    237.8 KB · Views: 0
Puberty bruh