What did person mean when they said Ramirez face was gerontomirphic

Pei

Pei

Banned
Basically forward growth of maxilla he experienced to basically show fully matured version of human like how Neanderthals look more mature I oppsiite of Neoteny?

• +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui
@IntelligentCel

• +1
@Zenis

• +1
IMG 2536
Taken from here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and LeonidasGui
@looksmaxxed is there always some negative from this than looking like Justin Bieber

• +1
@LeonidasGui thini Barrett have this

• +1
women want jbs. Men hit the wall at 14

Wdym gerontomorphism is having adult characteristic so looking more sexy so can reproduce because adult
women nowadays are pedos. Thats why pretty boys are so popular

billie eilish has better maxilla than jordan the fraud 😹😹😹😹 @HarshBDSMmaster

• JFL
Reactions: HarshBDSMmaster
Yes probably ramirez looks like a Neanderthal his big caveman brow ridge. I think Barrett has it too because of his huge Paleolithic skull but it works good for him. It is specific niche of appeal women would be attracted to an animalistic murder it makes sense that they would also be attracted to animalistic features like big Neanderthal brow ridge. Maybe that’s why people many women describe Barrett at scary but they wouldn’t say that when he was younger.

• +1
Reactions: Pei
IMG 8874

See look what I find earlier they think Jordan is scary bc Paleolithic skull and striking features just like they think Ramirez is scary

• +1
Yes probably ramirez looks like a Neanderthal his big caveman brow ridge. I think Barrett has it too because of his huge Paleolithic skull but it works good for him. It is specific niche of appeal women would be attracted to an animalistic murder it makes sense that they would also be attracted to animalistic features like big Neanderthal brow ridge. Maybe that’s why people many women describe Barrett at scary but they wouldn’t say that when he was younger.
Can u think of women with this skull I can

IMG 7809

See it so big I wish they would be able to save or preserve his skull for science when he pass

• +1
View attachment 3068530
See look what I find earlier they think Jordan is scary bc Paleolithic skull and striking features just like they think Ramirez is scary
IMG 2299
Giga robust cave women skull and she has more maxillary projection than Barrett
IMG 1640
she look like Neanderthal women here
IMG 1145

• +1
Reactions: a1029
I want to feel skull and touch it just to see how big it is I wonder how it would feel. is just me or she kind of look like Barrett a little bit since they share Paleolithic skull?
They both have insane midfaces though

• +1
I want to feel skull and touch it just to see how big it is I wonder how it would feel. is just me or she kind of look like Barrett a little bit since they share Paleolithic skull?
You think her skull is very big she is a foot shorter tbh
IMG 1128

• +1
Someone said Barrett was the most beautiful person not man but person they have ever seen in their life
he is prettier than any women and handsomer than any man so I agree. He is like perfect being sculpted by God.

• +1

Attachments

• IMG_2503.png
    IMG_2503.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2504.png
    IMG_2504.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Richard Ramirez shows up when you search the term on Google, even if you have never searched anything about Richard Ramirez before and there are no used keywords to be associated with Ramirez.

Screenshot 2024 08 03 04 58 25 856 comandroidchrome edit