What did she see in this Ugly Curry Guy.

Chadeep

Chadeep

Da-lit Mogger

She has Amazing Bones good for Breeding Chad Sons.

@whatamIdoinwithmylyf Tf are you doing as a 6'6 guy. You aren't even that ugly tbh.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Deleted member 17291, subhuman incel and 4 others
@Xangsane @ForeverRecession Explain?

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
The guy's not ugly at all. She's probably one of those hippie yoga bitches

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: n9wiff, Deleted member 17291, subhuman incel and 3 others
Reface 2022 02 02 12 16 50

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and ItsOver.com
The guy's not ugly at all. She's probably one of those hippie yoga bitches
Yet you called the guys @Biggdink Posted ugly? Doesn't make sense were you trying to gaslight him.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580
Yet you called the guys @Biggdink Posted ugly? Doesn't make sense were you trying to gaslight him.
relatively speaking. That guy is gl in india. The guys Biggdink posted except for the first native, I see 10 of em everyday I go outside, nothing special at all.

• Hmm...
relatively speaking. That guy is gl in india. The guys Biggdink posted except for the first native, I see 10 of em everyday I go outside, nothing special at all.
Not really he looks like a regular everyday guy.
Images 24

This is what most Indian women consider good looking. And guys like these aren't that Uncommon.

First guy wasn’t native.. that was second guy

but all those guys have high appeal irl.. doesn’t matter if they don’t fit psl autism

they all slay better girls than amnesia

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14160
Probably Slavic, and being betabuxxed.

Blessed by the cow piss

Probably Slavic, and being betabuxxed.
She's German. And why she would want a curry betabuxx and live in India? Doesn't make sense. She could get millionaire white guys.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Xangsane
She's German. And why she would want a curry betabuxx and live in India? Doesn't make sense. She could get millionaire white guys.
Mental illness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16618
Mental illness
How to know if you're chad. Ugly pajeetas and sheboons want you. Xangsane posted the girl obsessed with gonzolo. She legit looks like a MtF curry abomination.

• +1
How to know if you're chad. Ugly pajeetas and sheboons want you. Xangsane posted the girl obsessed with gonzolo. She legit looks like a MtF curry abomination.
Probably some blackpilled curry obsessed with bones who transitioned to a female @looksmaxxer234

• JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Chadeep
He looks rich, has a big house and several expensive cars, most Indians live in the slums and don't even have a toilet...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and Chadeep
He looks rich, has a big house and several expensive cars, most Indians live in the slums and don't even have a toilet...
That's what Average Middle Class people have in India.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
that guy is not ugly, he has no noticeable failos like me. My face is deformed and its noticeable. Also I dont understand why would she marry him. he is good looking but she could have had other better options. maybe because hes famous? youtuber halo?

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
he is good-looking

He must have a good personality

Asian girls love some. Should I ask the receptionist out?

Attachments

• 41342531-FB9C-444F-9A75-727EDF3C3549.jpeg
    41342531-FB9C-444F-9A75-727EDF3C3549.jpeg
    860.1 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Deleted member 9641, Deleted member 17291 and 2 others
Yeah Nordic tourists react the same way with me.