what did this guy do to ascend????

F

faggotchadlite

action movie prettyboy

Grew out his hair and took off his glasses. This isn't really ascension tbh, from 3.5psl to 4psl at best.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 5061, Deleted member 6892 and 4 others
someone go post him on /r/uglyduckling/ for lulz

they're probably gonna say he absolutely improved

what ascension?

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad and Entschuldigung
from asian to asian
where's the ascension?

Grew out his hair and took off his glasses. This isn't really ascension tbh, from 3.5psl to 4psl at best.
"ascend" :d

He needs to do more stuff to ascend tbh. Not saying its impossible, but different haircut and contact lenses are not enough in 2021.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
He looks worse unironically

looks retarded in the after
Yeah also think the 1st haircut looks better for his skull shape.

Also on the 2nd picture- he is smirking, which makes his horizontally short mouth appear longer, but when he is not smiling, it is probably still that short, unless he did mouth widening exercises and whatnot.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
Ya , I didnt even see the pics properly and posted it , my bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13754
Yeah also think the 1st haircut looks better for his skull shape.

Also on the 2nd picture- he is smirking, which makes his horizontally short mouth appear longer, but when he is not smiling, it is probably still that short, unless he did mouth widening exercises and whatnot.
yeah and imo in first pic he looks bad yeah but really "invisible"
in the last pic he looks the worst kind of ugly tryhard that sticks out like a sore thumb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
yeah and imo in first pic he looks bad yeah but really "invisible"
in the last pic he looks the worst kind of ugly tryhard that sticks out like a sore thumb
Yeah jfl, indeed looks tryhard af :feelshaha:, with the cringy long hair, that usually doesnt suit ricels, esp. not when the skin is not clear. One needs clear skin for the long hair to work.

And then the dude has the audacity to "squint", like wtf- the guy didnt get the memo that squinting is a looksmin with asian eyes. Blacks, arabs and pajeets need to squint with their buggy protruding eyes, asians dont.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6892
I remember him from lookism. He hard mewed

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite
People are trolling hard saying he didnt improve. I mean he didnt turn into superman but he still improved

• +1
Reactions: faggotchadlite