What did this guy do to get glass skin?

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Like here, he's blatantly lying to his normie audience and larps, saying he uses la Roche Posay (probably a sponsor, too lazy to double check), which is definitely not the only thing he uses as he wakes up with pretty much the same skin as me.

I assume he's on tret, but so am I and don't really see glass skin that much, moreso it just nukes all the acne off my face.

Here is what he looks like in the rest of his videos:

Does he use BB cream? Concealer? Blush? Genuinely curious...

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, blatonslatt, Lookologist003 and 1 other person
Like here, he's blatantly lying to his normie audience and larps, saying he uses la Roche Posay
roche pussay is a legit brand.
I assume he's on tret, but so am I and don't really see glass skin that much, moreso it just nukes all the acne off my face.

doesn't matter what chem or exfoliator ur on that level of skin is a strict diet and there are even more tryhard methods for better skin. IDK why im tired rn, but basically at this point of skincare its less about your products more about diet and outside things (cryotherapy)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Kristin, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
only accutane will give u glass skin

But he wont promote that cuz he is pussy

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Lookologist003
Like here, he's blatantly lying to his normie audience and larps, saying he uses la Roche Posay (probably a sponsor, too lazy to double check), which is definitely not the only thing he uses as he wakes up with pretty much the same skin as me.

genetics

doesn't matter what chem or exfoliator ur on that level of skin is a strict diet and there are even more tryhard methods for better skin. IDK why im tired rn, but basically at this point of skincare its less about your products more about diet and outside things (cryotherapy)
Usually when old users come back they think they are the shit.

But you're actually a very high IQ user, skin health is indeed mostly about your diet.

Welcome back to the forum brother, wish you the best in life.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: silencio and Korea
only accutane will give u glass skin

But he wont promote that cuz he is pussy
hmmmmmmmmmmmm pussyyyyyyyyy

🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel, 5'7 zoomer, Costcosuperstore and 4 others

Rapable

I remember seeing u on older posts when i used to lurk a few years back did u get banned or did u just take a huge break

• +1
Reactions: Korea
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003
Usually when old users come back they think they are the shit.

But you're actually a very high IQ user, skin health is indeed mostly about your diet.

Welcome back to the forum brother, wish you the best in life.
Thanks and u have the best @ on the whole forum.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003 and Narcissus🥀
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and Korea
What did that guy do to get those cheekbones. I mean, seriously, where'd he get them. I need some of those.
saying he uses la Roche Posay (probably a sponsor
Well that guy IS virtually a sponsor model.

The skin is not his appeal. It looks like regular healthy white guy skin for a 20yo. His face is robust I'm becoming seething. He better lock his windows tonight, or he might get a visit from somebody with a bone saw looking to procure his jaws.

Whtas the meaning behind signature?

To have clear skin is to eat clean and avoid sugar, gluten, dairy, alcohol, tobacco, drugs, and the sun too. accutane is only for subhumans who were born with freddy krueger skin

1. Some people have naturally good skin
2. Good lighting
3. Moisturiser
4. Tret
These things mostly

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and Costcosuperstore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back