What did Toni Mahfud do?

tehVigilante

tehVigilante

Gold
khfzd5kcgi231.jpg

he hired @averagejoe

• JFL
Reactions: Mrinfinityx, Deleted member 13787, Schönling and 7 others
I'm mostly talking about his eye colour.

wdym? he aged, grew a stubble, and wore contacts.

BrightOcular. Risky, but if you're as low inhib and dark triad as everyone says they are then it's 100% worth it.

mewed

• JFL
Reactions: Ken
The before pics were edited by Indians duh

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
IMO, just fillers and rhinoplasty, he already had blue eyes, those photos below are also probably edited by him but when he was a beginner and as such he made his eyes darker using filters and editing (and no one has blue eyes in all lightings). There are no contact lenses as realistc as his eye color, not even the 9mmsfx ones tbh.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gladiator and Deleted member 19551
That dirty ethnic nigger frauds more than Nick the bloatcel Bateman

Rhino, Jaw implants, lip filler, photoshopped eye colour.

• +1
Reactions: CyberPsychodelic, Pumanator and randomvanish
IMO, just fillers and rhinoplasty, he already had blue eyes, those photos below are also probably edited by him but when he was a beginner and as such he made his eyes darker using filters and editing (and no one has blue eyes in all lightings). There are no contact lenses as realistc as his eye color, not even the 9mmsfx ones tbh.
There are these ones in a store where I live which they measure your eyes and custom make them to perfectly fit your eyes.
100$ for 3 months

There are these ones in a store where I live which they measure your eyes and custom make them to perfectly fit your eyes.
100$ for 3 months

That's very interesting, most stores I know of make custom non colored lenses. Only one I've seen custom is 9mmsfx for custom colored ones (and they are very vague about it, could be just the color that is custom but I assume they may want your eye's dimensions too, I don't know tbh).
Can you please share the name of the store?