what diet in puberty?

lestoa

lestoa

Last edited:
Less glycemic index foods making up a majority of your diet will lead to lower IGF-1 levels which would impact your potential hight growth and overall tissue growth?

High carb diet will also increase appetitie so atleast you will be eating enough.

Im not telling you to eat goy so make sure you consider a good amount of carbs and protein as well as all your micronutrients. Rice, using honey as sweeter, beef and norwegian trout/salmon, berries, yoghurt, milk and eggs ( important for choline ) are all good foods to eat.

At the same time height is mostly genetics, how well your diet and sleep was during a young child in your shooting phase, but there are still benefits to having elevated IGF-1 levels throughout puberty.

Less glycemic index foods making up a majority of your diet will lead to lower IGF-1 levels which would impact your potential hight growth and overall tissue growth?

High carb diet will also increase appetitie so atleast you will be eating enough.

Im not telling you to eat goy so make sure you consider a good amount of carbs and protein as well as all your micronutrients. Rice, using honey as sweeter, beef and norwegian trout/salmon, berries, yoghurt, milk and eggs ( important for choline ) are all good foods to eat.

At the same time height is mostly genetics, how well your diet and sleep was during a young child in your shooting phase, but there are still benefits to having elevated IGF-1 levels throughout puberty.
My sleep was meh, most of the time 6-7 hrs. I go to the gym since iam 13 and did a lot of gymcelling. I was a fat teenager back then but i never ate shit. Iam eating rn high carb and high protein.
So to sum up would you recommend a low glycemic diet yes no ?

My sleep was meh, most of the time 6-7 hrs. I go to the gym since iam 13 and did a lot of gymcelling. I was a fat teenager back then but i never ate shit. Iam eating rn high carb and high protein.
So to sum up would you recommend a low glycemic diet yes no ?
Nope I wouldn't recommend it. High carb and protein is good as long as you are managing your weight and eating healthy foods, Your sleep seems to be a potential problem?

Do you frequently have morning wood?

• +1
Reactions: lestoa
Do you frequently have morning wood?
i dont rly know i dont remember lmao
but iam like not short either, iam 6ft barefoot i fraud with shoes to 6ft1 so its aight
i never smoked, drink alcohol or did any other stuff, not even once - like i have been sober all my life
Your sleep seems to be a potential problem?
yea i think thats my only problem rn, my sleep rhythm alrdy got better. Im working on it
thanks bhai

• Love it
Reactions: n9wiff