What disease is this

Yummyinmytummy

Yummyinmytummy

100 women are not worth a single testicle -《◇》
She’s a 24 f with pain in the mouth, fever, nausea, and fatigue.

Her heart rate is normal, but she has moist skin and chills.

@Wincel @allthedoctorniggas
I need help with this
CCE71333 7AD3 488C 9901 0D9BAFBC9A02

• JFL
Reactions: Avoidant and Deleted member 2426
Idk some std probably

used up roast

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Drugs, Chadelite and 1 other person
malaria

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
ligma

• +1
Reactions: AutisticBeaner and Chadelite
Unironically probably some sort of infection. Need her temperature and WBC to confirm.

• +1
Unironically probably some sort of infection. Need her temperature and WBC to confirm.
She has fever so her temp is high. Idk what wbc is.
My guess is it’s an infection so I’m gonna do a bacterial culture

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
She has fever so her temp is high. Idk what wbc is.

My guess is it’s an infection so I’m gonna do a bacterial culture
Oh yeah lmao I'm retarded. WBC is white blood cell count. Pain in the mouth is throwing me off, she probably sucked off a BBC Tyrone and hurt herself.

this aint really the place to ask, find some sort of ask doctors forum on reddit and ask there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and SayNoToRotting
LIGMA is part of the BOFA spectrum of conditions. LIGMA (Loose Internal Gene Mi-Asintits) is the second stage of BOFA (Biologically Offset Farkwonian Asintits). In this stage, the disease interferes with the immune system and increases the risk of developing common infections such as tuberculosis. Given the weakened immune system, many of the patients, such as popular Fortnite streamer Ninja, die on this stage of the Biologically Offset Farkwonian Asintits (BOFA). It is also the last treatable stage. Although not effective, there are treatments to LIGMA: LIGMA-BALLS (Bi-Asonurdick Lateral Lactatioustits Sequence) that, even though it's experimental, have shown some promise. With stopping the spread of BOFA at the LIGMA stages, it can stop patients from going into the third and final phase of the BOFA sequence: E-TMA (Entrenched Terminal Mi-Asintits)

• +1
LIGMA is part of the BOFA spectrum of conditions. LIGMA (Loose Internal Gene Mi-Asintits) is the second stage of BOFA (Biologically Offset Farkwonian Asintits). In this stage, the disease interferes with the immune system and increases the risk of developing common infections such as tuberculosis. Given the weakened immune system, many of the patients, such as popular Fortnite streamer Ninja, die on this stage of the Biologically Offset Farkwonian Asintits (BOFA). It is also the last treatable stage. Although not effective, there are treatments to LIGMA: LIGMA-BALLS (Bi-Asonurdick Lateral Lactatioustits Sequence) that, even though it's experimental, have shown some promise. With stopping the spread of BOFA at the LIGMA stages, it can stop patients from going into the third and final phase of the BOFA sequence: E-TMA (Entrenched Terminal Mi-Asintits)
i all read in that is
ligamaballs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
this aint really the place to ask, find some sort of ask doctors forum on reddit and ask there
Fuck them. I’m capable of doing this on my own.
I wouldn’t mind professional help, but I just dont feel like asking there.

that's ebola bro

• JFL
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
  • +1
Bonsoir le frenchie

• +1
LOL really? That could be a millions of things.

Cancer for sure

You guys are useless tbh

• +1
12 years is for surgeon
if ur a surgeon
from uk/usa
guareenteed u will be high upper class
500k salary in arab countries
Not bad tbh. I’d love to live out my adult years back in Morocco.

looks like goodfam to me

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Yummyinmytummy
not morroco
i meant
UAE and stuff like that
Those places are shit compared to the nicer areas of Morocco. Anyways what are you gonna become? You wanna be a surgeon?

Those places are shit compared to the nicer areas of Morocco. Anyways what are you gonna become? You wanna be a surgeon?
maybe?
or bone doctor
however
i can be a face surgeon
and i guarentee i will be the best one
because i know the perfect face ratios
and these oldcel surgeons don't know abt that

• +1
Reactions: Yummyinmytummy
Bro are we fucking mds what is this question?