What do AI's do longterm?

solbtw

solbtw

Iron
I was on anastrozl from late 12 to early 15. It was prescribed and monitored. I'm just curious if it has any affect on growth plates long term or does it just stop them from closing when you are currently taking it. Are there any other long term side affects?

I was on anastrozl from late 12 to early 15. It was prescribed and monitored. I'm just curious if it has any affect on growth plates long term or does it just stop them from closing when you are currently taking it. Are there any other long term side affects?
heard it drops iq and many more side effects

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
Shit that sucks
hormonemaxxing is risky. Height in healthy individuals is primarily determined by genetics rather than hormones. Excessive hormone use can lead to disorders.

Last edited:
Read raypeats articles on the topic!

the cognitive trajectories of ISS boys on letrozole were studied and they seemed to be normal

hormonemaxxing is risky. Height in healthy individuals is primarily determined by genetics rather than hormones. Excessive hormone use can lead to disorders.
I didn't even have a choice. I was prescribed it because my family has a long line of people with gyno, so this was to prevent it.