What do avg female feet smell like for most chinks females?

D

Deleted member 23017

BWC Bull, Mogger of Niggers
Ngl I got mad foot fetish far as chinks are concerned; on avg, they have one of the prettiest and most feminine feet. When I ascend, I hope to ascend with an asian becky who will let me unleash all my fetishes on her bitch ass.

I often fantasize about taking a gook bitch back to my crib after she agrees to hook up, and sniffing her dirty socks on her feet like I'm some K9 officer during a drug bust.

So I must know what do - on avg - female feet smell like IF she doesn't take a shower before the hook-up? And in what position could I theoretically best camouflage my foot fetish so the bitch don't notice?

@TRUE_CEL @Pretty @Prettyboy @Deusmaximus @SupremeDream @forevergymcelling

Which one of you have fucked chink females? So you could answer this question

I've never been with a 100% Asian women but I got with a hapa who was half Thai and she did have some small feet

I've never been with a 100% Asian women but I got with a hapa who was half Thai and she did have some small feet
Nice. How did they smell?

btw what race are you?

@TRUE_CEL @Pretty @Prettyboy @Deusmaximus @SupremeDream @forevergymcelling

Which one of you have fucked chink females? So you could answer this question
Feet are fucking disgusting man. How can you have a fetish for that?

Joe Biden Lol GIF

Feet are fucking disgusting man. How can you have a fetish for that?
I think they're sexy as fuck especially feetsoles and some women have nice toes but mostly its about the soles and shape/size/arch of the feet

>natsoc cumskin
>wants a gook gf

8b3

also footfags need therapy

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 23017
I think they're sexy as fuck especially feetsoles and some women have nice toes but mostly its about the soles and shape/size/arch of the feet
You must be exterminated.

• So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 23017