what do brahs on the forum think about icing balls to increase testosterone?

iblameblackpill

iblameblackpill

i hate foids
is it cope or does it decrease t levels?

cope, never even heard of this what on earth :ROFLMAO:

cope, never even heard of this what on earth :ROFLMAO:
Sperms and your balls needs low temp to mature and work at max efficiency if you live in a warm area or wear undergarments all the time or always sit with tight legs then icing ur balls would help increase T

• +1
Reactions: iblameblackpill, mathis, idkwhattoputhere and 1 other person
Not cope, don't forget to cold shower afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Sperms and your balls needs low temp to mature and work at max efficiency if you live in a warm area or wear undergarments all the time or always sit with tight legs then icing ur balls would help increase T
for me it’s like 40c 7 months out of the year so yea i do this and i’ve noticed some changes

Wtf no, the only thing u would be increasing is the risk of getting frostbite not test or sperm count.

Wtf no, the only thing u would be increasing is the risk of getting frostbite not test or sperm count.
Don't ice your balls like a retard just tap it little bit intermittently
Not like binding it with a bag of ice :lul:

for me it’s like 40c 7 months out of the year so yea i do this and i’ve noticed some changes
Or you could just try cold shower that works better

Yeah more balls on the face more testosterone

• JFL
Reactions: weather