What do do if you're balding

D

Deleted

Lurker

First choice would be prevention and restoration but if fin doesn't save you and you're out of grafts just get a hair system. The maintenance isn't even that bad and you can literally swim with it.

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Hair pill is overated here while hairstyle pill is underated here

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
Isn't fin pretty effective anyway? For most users

I don't think so.
Doesn't Finn only stop hair-lost? Think you need the minox to promote hair-growth or else your balding won't improve.

You'll only be able to stagnate your nor-wooding with Fin solely.

Last edited:
Doesn't Finn only stop hair-lost? Think you need the minox to promote hair-growth
Yeah. Fin is the most important of those two. You can use both if you want tho. But fin is the number 1.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5455
Yeah. Fin is the most important of those two. You can use both if you want tho. But fin is the number 1.
If youre more than nw2 its pretty much over unless luck. Those medications are good if you have a decent hairline and just start to diffuse thining. Its not some magical pill

• +1
Reactions: Deleted
100% agreed.

I heard if you use Minox solely, you won't see much improvement due to hair failing out at the same rate as the promoted growth.

If youre more than nw2 its pretty much over unless luck. Those medications are good if you have a decent hairline and just start to diffuse thining. Its not some magical pill
Of course. The key is to start fin as soon as you notice you are balding.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
100% agreed.

I heard if you use Minox solely, you won't see much improvement due to hair failing out at the same rate as the promoted growth.
Nah thats cope it comes usually after years on minox. If anything if youre lucky minox itself can keep hair for a while too.
And for some fin can also regrow hair but its more rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5455
Btw can a dermatologist tell if you are balding? @Prettyboy

Btw can a dermatologist tell if you are balding? @Prettyboy
If they do a scalp comparizon but most will tell you to get off fin or minox rofl cuz bluepill. You can tell by yourself if youre diffuse thining and well for receding hairline its pretty obvious

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Nah thats cope it comes usually after years on minox. If anything if youre lucky minox itself can keep hair for a while too.
And for some fin can also regrow hair but its more rare
What's your thoughts on Oral Minox versus Topical?

19 and thinking about hoping on Oral Minox + Finn.
NW1, but looking at my family, it looks I'll start balding soon.

If they do a scalp comparizon but most will tell you to get off fin or minox rofl cuz bluepill. You can tell by yourself if youre diffuse thining and well for receding hairline its pretty obvious
I have always had a high hairline, but it hasn't receded.

Lately I have been shedding hair, but I don't know if anymore than usual. I was thinking of going to a dermatologist if he could say whether I'm balding or not. I'm not too worried at this point tho.

• +1
What's your thoughts on Oral Minox versus Topical?

19 and thinking about hoping on Oral Minox + Finn.
NW1, but looking at my family, it looks I'll start balding soon.
Get on oral if you like heart attacks.
You should have as little as systemic minox in your blood. Never apply it on face too.
If you start minox you better never stop too.
While you can stop 40 ish days fin because it stays in your body then restart

I would just hop on fin if I was balding, that's it.

Get on oral if you like heart attacks.
You should have as little as systemic minox in your blood. Never apply it on face too.
If you start minox you better never stop too.
While you can stop 40 ish days fin because it stays in your body then restart
Can you explain more on the 40 day Finn thing?

I don't completely understand. Are you supposed to cycle Finn on off?
Thank you

• +1
Can you explain more on the 40 day Finn thing?

I don't completely understand. Are you supposed to cycle Finn on off?
Thank you
Fin stays in your body after few pills if you stop aka the effects for 40 days. Simply as. So if you want to pause fin for example if you want to reproduce you need to pause it for more than 40 days