what do girls see in me?

swt

swt

larpwarrior
not only am i genuinely ugly, im also terrible with conversation i only know how to talk online, texting. i’m super awkward irl, im 18 and never had a job i always just stay home and bed rot and bonesmash that’s literally all i do i’m not even making this up. i am visibly a loser too, im short, skinny have acne and piercing scars as i used to have many piercings in the past, im facially ugly and my facial expressions are ugly and i look weird when i talk.

only good thing about me is that i make sure to smell good, i don’t even have good haircut either i have a buzzcut.

and yet i don’t have a single problem with girls, i don’t necessarily get approached anymore because everyone knows i have a girlfriend as i’m always with her whenever i go outside (rarely.). i don’t go out by myself. for context my girlfriend is also lowkey stacy/stacylite, she’s a beautiful girl with prominent cheekbones, good no-bump snub-ish nose, very light brown hair, and bright green eyes and she acts crazy about me. but before i was dating her i used to get approach like crazy (for a man) (atleast once a month) by girls who were visibly out of my league, last girl that was interested in me that i knew of besides my girlfriend also was a hot goth whore.

i don’t see what they see in me, and i’m not joking when i say this i am a LOSER. i’m a white skin but visibly ethnic short LTN. i don’t even try to dress either, i used to a little bit, little effort, now i just put on the first sweatpants and shirt i see. i’m not bummy tho, i just dress very basic is what i’m saying. i am also not interesting, all i ever have running in my head is music, video games and the idea of ascension which i’ll also probably never reach ( i am trying. )

i will never know what women see in me, i can’t ever call myself an incel although i definitely look like one and even think like one, im openly mysoginistic and racist even infront of my girlfriend and i’ve been openly like this even a stranger will see that in me without even getting to know me, so to put it in a nutshell my personality is also shit.

what do they see in me and yes i’m 100% serious

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Jova, Klasik616 and Darkeningstar
Fuck you bragger

• +1
Reactions: Nirvana
nigga im not bragging im genuinely in a loop of confusion

i cant tell if im being trolled by these foids because theres no reason to like me
You claims you get girls thats bragging

Larp or proves the luck pill as the final pill above all

• +1
Reactions: Whatever, counterintuitive and twojei
Maybe your face has some sort of magic appeal to women. You got that dad vibe?
far from dad vibe, according to some shitskin foid i give a school shooter vibe :feelskek:

• Hmm...
Reactions: twojei
How's this possible you must be appealmaxxing or something

Do you look dark triad perhaps
i have dark features, but i dont look evil, not as far as i know

people do say i look naturally mad, angry, i dont know if that applies. but i have no idea, i struggle with self perception so i hardly even know what i look like, jfl i take back camera pictures everyday to remind myself of what i look like cuz i simply dont know what i look like

How's this possible you must be appealmaxxing or something
not even, im the most average unnattractive guy with unnattractive traits who dresses in the most basic clothes, in addition my personality also being unnattractive im severely mentally ill and almost hikikomori theres nothing that should be appealing about me

• +1
Reactions: Samuel Jackson
not even, im the most average unnattractive guy with unnattractive traits who dresses in the most basic clothes, in addition my personality also being unnattractive im severely mentally ill and almost hikikomori
Maybe that's the thing girls low-key like someone who's average because there's not many risks to it I guess or maybe its a location pill girls are unable to find Chad's in their city so they go for the average guy in their town

Larp or you are probably high mtn
Buzzcut looks good on you, the rest seems normal
If you don't care abt stuff girls want you, the moment you care she dumps you

Larp or you are probably high mtn
Buzzcut looks good on you, the rest seems normal
If you don't care abt stuff girls want you, the moment you care she dumps you
so srs when i say im literally ltn

• +1
Reactions: LVZZO
If this isn’t a larp then it once again proves two things I’m already convinced of:

1. NT is much less important to zoomer foids than to previous generations because of the conditions that that generation has grown up in, which has made them all non-NT
2. The PSL metrics for looks are an attempt at getting at millennial/zillennial foids’ tastes, the new generations’ are much different. Just like how PUA might’ve worked on Gen X foids but not millennial or zoomer.

Either way, the way that you’re trying to shove theories into real life is pure cognitive dissonance.

get a job my best advice i didnt read 99 percent of the stuff you wrote

not only am i genuinely ugly, im also terrible with conversation i only know how to talk online, texting. i’m super awkward irl, im 18 and never had a job i always just stay home and bed rot and bonesmash that’s literally all i do i’m not even making this up. i am visibly a loser too, im short, skinny have acne and piercing scars as i used to have many piercings in the past, im facially ugly and my facial expressions are ugly and i look weird when i talk.

only good thing about me is that i make sure to smell good, i don’t even have good haircut either i have a buzzcut.

and yet i don’t have a single problem with girls, i don’t necessarily get approached anymore because everyone knows i have a girlfriend as i’m always with her whenever i go outside (rarely.). i don’t go out by myself. for context my girlfriend is also lowkey stacy/stacylite, she’s a beautiful girl with prominent cheekbones, good no-bump snub-ish nose, very light brown hair, and bright green eyes and she acts crazy about me. but before i was dating her i used to get approach like crazy (for a man) (atleast once a month) by girls who were visibly out of my league, last girl that was interested in me that i knew of besides my girlfriend also was a hot goth whore.

i don’t see what they see in me, and i’m not joking when i say this i am a LOSER. i’m a white skin but visibly ethnic short LTN. i don’t even try to dress either, i used to a little bit, little effort, now i just put on the first sweatpants and shirt i see. i’m not bummy tho, i just dress very basic is what i’m saying. i am also not interesting, all i ever have running in my head is music, video games and the idea of ascension which i’ll also probably never reach ( i am trying. )

i will never know what women see in me, i can’t ever call myself an incel although i definitely look like one and even think like one, im openly mysoginistic and racist even infront of my girlfriend and i’ve been openly like this even a stranger will see that in me without even getting to know me, so to put it in a nutshell my personality is also shit.

what do they see in me and yes i’m 100% serious
The difference between you and an incel is that they aren't openly racist or misogynistic. Whenever they get around girls the behave how they think the girls would like them to behave. They're cowards and you are not. And women always notice this shit. You aren't gonna betray yourself for their sake and that's what they like.

• +1
Reactions: GUT$
If this isn’t a larp then it once again proves two things I’m already convinced of:

1. NT is much less important to zoomer foids than to previous generations because of the conditions that that generation has grown up in, which has made them all non-NT
2. The PSL metrics for looks are an attempt at getting at millennial/zillennial foids’ tastes, the new generations’ are much different. Just like how PUA might’ve worked on Gen X foids but not millennial or zoomer.

Either way, the way that you’re trying to shove theories into real life is pure cognitive dissonance.
really smart points you brought up actually.

also do u mind giving more details about the 2nd one where you said the PSL metrics for looks are an attempt of getting millennials?
like give some examples to back it up im quite interested in that theory

• +1
Reactions: Whatever
really smart points you brought up actually.

also do u mind giving more details about the 2nd one where you said the PSL metrics for looks are an attempt of getting millennials?
like give some examples to back it up im quite interested in that theory

One example that I keep thinking about is comparing Jeremy Meeks to Wade Wilson. Meeks being the 2014 millennial criminal heartthrob, Wilson being the 2024 zoomer one. And how Meeks has such an ideal face by PSL standards, Wilson’s is not, but it just seems like women don’t care anymore. So what this shows is maybe a growing divide between PSL standards and female gaze, in 2014 they were more or less aligned, now they’re increasingly off. What I think is happening is that with low trust looks, weak bone structure, facial disharmony, and manlet or framelet body - the things that PSL hates - girls are lifting the penalties for those things big time.

I came to PSL in 2018 (I was 24) and even that seemed late, this stuff has been around since like 2010 (?). So you and your girlfriend were what, 3 or 4 years old when people first argued that things like canthal tilt and midface ratio have a significant impact on a guy’s attractiveness, the first thing that needs to be addressed is that they were talking about with women born in the ‘80s and ‘90s. The black pill is social science theory, it seems like hard scientific discovery but it’s not, and with all of society and the dating game’s changes in the past 10-15 years it needs to keep up instead of applying the same outdated standards and viewpoint to a world that has changed so much and so quickly under its nose.

Especially because the differences between generations now are greater than ever before, way greater than either differences in previous generations or other kinds of demographic differences like race or looks.

• Love it
Reactions: swt