What do I do after 18

D

Deleted member 64829

Kraken
My parents are literally so neurotic and retarded. Not only have they negligently socially isolated & institutionalized me for the past 4 years of my life, they have created such a toxic household environment where I legit have not felt safe in my own home for years, I cannot remember one time I felt happy or secure or even just safe in my house or around the company of my parents. It was only until around a year ago where they enrolled me into public school and I started to talk to girls or even talking to people in-person, I actually began making friends and got a girlfriend, and I lost my virginity a few months ago even though all of you think I’m some fatso larping a fakecel life to distance myself from the incelosphere; mentally I literally could not be more of an incel. I had no friends, social life, will to live or interact with people, and quite literally my parents were the only people I interacted with for a very long and significant period of my adolescent life.

That being said, I blame them for everything wrong with me. I blame them for my lack of social skills, for my anger issues, my neuroticism, my rapid weight gain, and literally everything else. I want nothing to do with these people, I don’t respect them at all and I cannot continue to let them destroy my life. After 18 how do I distance myself from them completely and support myself independently, idk where I would start. I’m dead fucking serious

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: counterintuitive and Funnyunenjoyer1
Well, at least it seems like u're on the right forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
niggas with no social life and fucked up parents still got more play before 18 than me, time to ropemaxx.
But seriously nerd some stuff and get high paying job and move on.

• +1
My parents are literally so neurotic and retarded. Not only have they negligently socially isolated & institutionalized me for the past 4 years of my life, they have created such a toxic household environment where I legit have not felt safe in my own home for years, I cannot remember one time I felt happy or secure or even just safe in my house or around the company of my parents. It was only until around a year ago where they enrolled me into public school and I started to talk to girls or even talking to people in-person, I actually began making friends and got a girlfriend, and I lost my virginity a few months ago even though all of you think I’m some fatso larping a fakecel life to distance myself from the incelosphere; mentally I literally could not be more of an incel. I had no friends, social life, will to live or interact with people, and quite literally my parents were the only people I interacted with for a very long and significant period of my adolescent life.

That being said, I blame them for everything wrong with me. I blame them for my lack of social skills, for my anger issues, my neuroticism, my rapid weight gain, and literally everything else. I want nothing to do with these people, I don’t respect them at all and I cannot continue to let them destroy my life. After 18 how do I distance myself from them completely and support myself independently, idk where I would start. I’m dead fucking serious

• +1

well first, you should search for help and then love yourself ❤. no just joking, search for serious help cus what the fuck, thats abuse bruh. you didnt even talk to some other adult for help.

• +1